Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking of starting hordes.... looking for some trollblood

2 posters

Go down

Thinking of starting hordes.... looking for some trollblood Empty Thinking of starting hordes.... looking for some trollblood

Post  Kenshinx79 Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Looking for some trollblood stuff to maybe get started with the game. Doesn't have to be a complete army maybe just some extra figs you may want to sell.

Kenshinx79

Back to top Go down

Thinking of starting hordes.... looking for some trollblood Empty Re: Thinking of starting hordes.... looking for some trollblood

Post  thecapn226 Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:27 am

See if you can come up to jaks on Thursdays. That's our usually warmachine/hordes night. Might be someone there.
thecapn226
thecapn226

Back to top Go down

Thinking of starting hordes.... looking for some trollblood Empty Re: Thinking of starting hordes.... looking for some trollblood

Post  Kenshinx79 Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:05 am

I live in Mobile so that will be very hard for me since I work that day. Maybe on the weekend i could drop by.

Kenshinx79

Back to top Go down

Post  thecapn226 Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Give me a shout when you get some free time and we can work something out.
thecapn226
thecapn226

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down