Powerful Sith Lord...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Powerful Sith Lord...

Post  Darth.Sugo on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Hey everyone I'm Jon and I'm friends with Hinkel, Heretic Steve, JKPZ28, AllmightyDM, etc. I play Star Wars the Old Republic, Call of Duty (Xbox 360), League of Legends, Diablo 3, Magic the Gathering, and 40K. I'm obsessed with Star Wars and wish I could play a paper RPG of it. I love other table-top games like Werewolf, Vampire, DBZ, DnD, Pathfinder, etc. I will be trying out Coastal Assault for my first time competition. I normally play Necron's, which are my favorite army in 40K to play, and I'm thinking of trying out Blood Angels, but Necron's are my first love army and I will have to read their "fluff" so as to appease my friends on here, they know who they are, lol. I'm also still new to the game compared to the people I play with and so still learning the in's and out's of the Necron's and their awesomeness that they present.
Darth.Sugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Powerful Sith Lord...

Post  Necron on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Weelcome Young Fella ........

So.... have we met?????? Were you at the last Gautier Games Day ????

I too play a little at the Necs ......... I had a great last year developing and playing my Nids. I have the 6th edition Nid llist that works for me. It does not always win but it always makes a good showing and I have GREAT fun with it. I'm up $30 in gift certs at Jaks for the year. This year I am returning to the world of self aware robots and expect to add some real fun for lots of folks in the club. I think I have a way to plug the Nec capability holes without resorting to an ally. Only time and a few games will tell. I was going to ask HSteve about a list pimp, but after studying Steve, Capt and CKO (thanks again for the great stuff).... I think I'm just going to try to get a game in with him.....

Any way look forward to talking Necs with you .............

Dan Sr,
Necron
Necron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerful Sith Lord...

Post  CKO on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:09 am

Welcome Sith Lord, I like Star Wars also I saw a great RPG of Star Wars at a store in Augusta and if you ever decide to to try to DM using the books let me know I am down! As far as 40k goes I am one of the better players but I am not the greatest list builder, that title goes to Heretic Steve in my opinion. Once you have a list and playing on the table top you will be hard press to find someone that can give you better in game advice than me and all you have to do is ask!

Welcome to the gang!
CKO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerful Sith Lord...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top