Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Riddle that will last forever!

5 posters

Go down

A Riddle that will last forever! Empty A Riddle that will last forever!

Post  CKO Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:31 am

I challenge all that read this to respond to my questions, make as many post as you like. For the ones that make post have the ability to beat me in a game I love called Warhammer 40,0000, but only the one who can answer all of these questions will beat me.

I say I am a genius by definition, and many will lose to me because of this, but I have said there are ones with the ability to beat me so why do some of my opponents lose to me because of words of someone who claims to be a genius? Very Happy I do not mock you but smile, because if you know the answer you might be the one that beat me in the game that I love.

If I am not a genius why do you learn from my words? I am a genius not because I can teach but because I can listen and I can learn from your words, I openly say this. I ask you who is the genius you or me? Shocked I am shocked because you teach me.

I say to you I am not a genius because you have answered one of these questions correctly and have proven my words false, or is it that I say this because it gives you faith to beat me in the game I love? If you answer all of those questions correctly you will not beat me for one is all you need.

Why do I call myself Kenpachi? He is a fictional character but the game I love is a fictional battlefield and a representation of a fictional world created by man, so when you play me you play Kenpachi. If you do not know Kenpachi than you cannot beat me because the greatest general of them all said and I quote,"“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
you will succumb in every battle” . tongue I stick my tongue out at you for you thought I would use my words but I used the words of the greatest general of them all and I listen to his words do you?

If I am Kenpachi why do I wear the eye patch and the bells on my hair when I play the game that I love? Do you want to be praised for your many victories or do you want to enjoy the game? If you answer this question truthfully than you will have to face me without my patch or my bells. Crying or Very sad I cry because I beat the ones that wish to be praised the same way I beat the ones that want to enjoy the game that I love. I will make many enemys because of this but I Shall Know No Fear! Very Happy

What is the result of a hundred battles? I do not know but I know my enemy and myself when I play this game that I love, what am I refering to when I say hundred battles? I speak of the dice I do not know the result and I do not care, my enemy is not my friend who I play against across the table but the book that is his rules, and I know my book which is my rules and this gives me strength to win despite the result of hundreds of battles.

If I am Kenpachi why do I not know bankai? If I learn bankai would I enjoy the game that I love? I fear my power and I fear yours but we are different I choose not to learn bankai you simply lack the skill. However there are people with bankai that will fight me and those battles will be great and it will be entertainment to all those who watch! That is why I respect all who face me because I do not know when you will release your power so I must fight everyone the same as if they have a bankai or I might not entertain those who watch.

These are the questions I will ask every opponent.

Why do I use Phil Kelly books?
Why do I not use the others who are not Phil Kelly?
Why do I not use Space Wolves or Chaos Marines despite the fact that they are written by Phil Kelly?
Why is Matt Ward disliked?
Why do I dislike Matt Ward?
Why is Kenpachi weak?

The one who answer these questions will beat me in the game that I love and I will be happy for his will is done!

If you think this riddle is nonsense call it nonsense and see if you can beat me in 40k and you will lose for you have already lost for you think. If you know it is nonsense you will not win because you know but you lack the faith to say it, but answer these questions openly show your bankai and test your strength against my spiritual pressure let it be a battle that entertains all those that watch and you may beat me like Ichigo or Juhabach did. For I am merely a captain who has the strongest spiritual pressure for the one who is stronger than me is the Captain-Commander.

This is a game that I love because I will use it to teach and it will teach me for I cannot fight in the wars of man but I can learn the lessons that they learn through a game called Warhammer 40,000.

CKO
CKO

Back to top Go down

A Riddle that will last forever! Empty Re: A Riddle that will last forever!

Post  Man-of-War Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:15 am

CKO wrote:
These are the questions I will ask every opponent.

Why do I not use Space Wolves or Chaos Marines despite the fact that they are written by Phil Kelly?
Why is Matt Ward disliked?
Why is Kenpachi weak?

1st and 2nd questions answer is.... Phil Kelly books are well written and a good army by your standards.
3rd is you want a challenge by playing the other Phil Kelly wrote codex like Dark Eldar and Craftworld Eldar. Both treat the game like chess.
4th and 5th questions answer is..... Matt Ward has in your mind the more of an easy win button/cheese wagon books. "You want a challenge.... Not the easy way out."
6th question.... I've never watched bleach a day in my life, which I have to do in order to answer this question properly. So I counter with another riddle instead of an answer:
I make you frustrated, even when you insist you enjoy me.
I tell you what to do, but never exactly enough.
I consume you to improve you, but you will never be good enough without me.
I always want more, but without you I do not exist.

And I accept your challenge though you may have to wait a while. Possibly a couple of months. Still building and feeling out army builds that I like before settling on an army for me at the moment.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  thecapn226 Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:48 am

Aren't you planning on using grey knights. That's matt ward
thecapn226
thecapn226

Back to top Go down

Post  The Emperor Waffle Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:56 pm

I live and die by my teeth. I turn my face and one path opens. I turn my face again and another closes. And Kenpachi is weak because he is too strong. He seeks defeat.

The Emperor Waffle

Back to top Go down

Post  CKO Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:29 pm

CKO wrote:I challenge all that read this to respond to my questions, make as many post as you like. For the ones that make post have the ability to beat me in a game I love called Warhammer 40,0000, but only the one who can answer all of these questions will beat me.

To beat me you need to learn the rule book and only a few amongst our group read the entire rule book, the same way they did not read this thread. Some do read the entire rule book but they do not understand and use the rules incorrectly the same way they do not understand this thread. Some read and posted the same way they read, apply the rules, and discuss tactics openly those are the type of people that have the ability to beat me.

CKO wrote:I say I am a genius by definition, and many will lose to me because of this, but I have said there are ones with the ability to beat me so why do some of my opponents lose to me because of words of someone who claims to be a genius? Very Happy I do not mock you but smile, because if you know the answer you might be the one that beat me in the game that I love.

Your enemy will say alot of things to throw you off, some of these things may be true others false if you let words distract, you cannot beat me. I smile because I cannot decieve you.

CKO wrote:If I am not a genius why do you learn from my words? I am a genius not because I can teach but because I can listen and I can learn from your words, I openly say this. I ask you who is the genius you or me? Shocked I am shocked because you teach me.

I may consider myself an expert but I cannot become better if I do not listen, read, and learn from others. If I learn from you does that make you an expert for teaching the expert? I am shocked because we both are experts.

CKO wrote:I say to you I am not a genius because you have answered one of these questions correctly and have proven my words false, or is it that I say this because it gives you faith to beat me in the game I love? If you answer all of those questions correctly you will not beat me for one is all you need.

If you can teach me than I still have much to learn. If I have much to learn I am beatable and it should give you faith in your skills. You only need to know one of these things to beat me if you have both you will not beat me but destroy me!

CKO wrote:Why do I call myself Kenpachi? He is a fictional character but the game I love is a fictional battlefield and a representation of a fictional world created by man, so when you play me you play Kenpachi. If you do not know Kenpachi than you cannot beat me because the greatest general of them all said and I quote,"“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
you will succumb in every battle” . tongue I stick my tongue out at you for you thought I would use my words but I used the words of the greatest general of them all and I listen to his words do you?

I know my strategy and I can understand yours so I do not fear the result of dice. If I dont know your strategy I cannot learn from it so I suffer for not learning. If you dont know your strategy nor mine you will lose everytime. I stick my tongue out at you for I sometimes I use your strategy to beat you and you may be the greatest general but you do not listen to yourself.

CKO wrote:
If I am Kenpachi why do I wear the eye patch and the bells on my hair when I play the game that I love? Do you want to be praised for your many victories or do you want to enjoy the game? If you answer this question truthfully than you will have to face me without my patch or my bells. Crying or Very sad I cry because I beat the ones that wish to be praised the same way I beat the ones that want to enjoy the game that I love. I will make many enemys because of this but I Shall Know No Fear! Very Happy

I hold back because I want a good fight. Those that want to be praised do not want to play me if I am holding back, if you want to enjoy the game you want me to enjoy the game also and I only enjoy the game when I am not holding back.

CKO wrote:What is the result of a hundred battles? I do not know but I know my enemy and myself when I play this game that I love, what am I refering to when I say hundred battles? I speak of the dice I do not know the result and I do not care, my enemy is not my friend who I play against across the table but the book that is his rules, and I know my book which is my rules and this gives me strength to win despite the result of hundreds of battles.

We might have a different codex but we have the same rules and that gives me strength.

CKO wrote:If I am Kenpachi why do I not know bankai? If I learn bankai would I enjoy the game that I love? I fear my power and I fear yours but we are different I choose not to learn bankai you simply lack the skill. However there are people with bankai that will fight me and those battles will be great and it will be entertainment to all those who watch! That is why I respect all who face me because I do not know when you will release your power so I must fight everyone the same as if they have a bankai or I might not entertain those who watch.

I dont know the ultimate strategy if I did I would not enjoy the game. I fear you but you do not fear me and because of that you lack the skill to learn from me . There are people who have the ultimate strategy and some that think they do but regardless it will be entertainment. When you play me you may learn bankai therefore I must fight you as if you know the ultimate strategy.

CKO wrote:These are the questions I will ask every opponent.

Cunnin N Qwik wrote:1st and 2nd questions answer is.... Phil Kelly books are well written and a good army by your standards.

Correct, these questions are the same and only need one answer. I use his books because its my preference and they have everything a codex should have by my standards.

CKO wrote:Why do I not use Space Wolves or Chaos Marines despite the fact that they are written by Phil Kelly?

Cunnin N Qwik wrote:3rd is you want a challenge by playing the other Phil Kelly wrote codex like Dark Eldar and Craftworld Eldar. Both treat the game like chess.

Correct again, I know how to beat and play marines I seek a new challenge with non-marine armies.

CKO wrote:Why is Matt Ward disliked?

Cunnin N Qwik wrote:4th and 5th questions answer is..... Matt Ward has in your mind the more of an easy win button/cheese wagon books. "You want a challenge.... Not the easy way out."

Correct again they are the same question and only need one answer and his books are in my opinion more forgiving if you make a mistake, I want the uphill battle for it makes me stronger.

CKO wrote:Why is Kenpachi weak?

The Emperor Waffle wrote:I live and die by my teeth. I turn my face and one path opens. I turn my face again and another closes. And Kenpachi is weak because he is too strong. He seeks defeat.

Correct because I am very good and I seek others like me who can beat me.

Cunnin N Qwik wrote:6th question.... I've never watched bleach a day in my life, which I have to do in order to answer this question properly. So I counter with another riddle instead of an answer:

Only the silly would try to answer a question they dont understand.

[quote="Cunnin N Qwik"]I make you frustrated, even when you insist you enjoy me.

You are my power.

Cunnin N Qwik wrote:I tell you what to do, but never exactly enough.

You are my instincts.

Cunnin N Qwik wrote:I consume you to improve you, but you will never be good enough without me.

You are my opponent's skill.

Cunnin N Qwik wrote:I always want more, but without you I do not exist.

You are my enemy.

CKO wrote:If you think this riddle is nonsense call it nonsense and see if you can beat me in 40k and you will lose for you have already lost for you think. If you know it is nonsense you will not win because you know but you lack the faith to say it, but answer these questions openly show your bankai and test your strength against my spiritual pressure let it be a battle that entertains all those that watch and you may beat me like Ichigo or Juhabach did. For I am merely a captain who has the strongest spiritual pressure for the one who is stronger than me is the Captain-Commander.

thecapn226 wrote:Aren't you planning on using grey knights. That's matt ward

You test my strength not your own or maybe you want to fight the Captain-Commander.

CKO wrote:This is a game that I love because I will use it to teach and it will teach me for I cannot fight in the wars of man but I can learn the lessons that they learn through a game called Warhammer 40,000.

I love things that teach me.
CKO
CKO

Back to top Go down

Post  thecapn226 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:51 pm

I guess I don't watch enough anime, because to be honest I have no clue what you're talking about. Oh well.
thecapn226
thecapn226

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:57 pm

@CKO: I read the whole post. I didn't see a need to answer the paragraphs before the questions due to them not really being questions more like stating things. Also you need to take into account that people learn in different ways. I learn by playing and putting the rules to the game as we play. I know that sounds weird, but I'm a weird man. Even though I read the core rule book a bit more thoroughly every night before bed. Also I'm a bolter and chainsword, the dark city, dakka dakka, and heresy online lurker/member so the game in general is discussed a lot and keeps me sane since I can't leave home for a while.

About my counter riddle. It wasn't in parts, but as a whole. It was this game we all play and love Warhammer 40000. So it was a trick of words much like what you had in your paragraphs. Very Happy

Also as I said before. I'm a gutsy player and will accept any challenge no matter the odds against me. Just give me some more time and it will be so. Got a kid on the way so been roping in the energy to go towards that recently. You've already played against me once in 40k a while back. Also you've played against me in Warmachine and Hordes before too. Very Happy
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Heretic Steve Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:58 am

What is wrong with you?

Heretic Steve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down