Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time For A Club Meeting And Club Elections

+9
Darth.Sugo
EmeraldWolf
jkpz28
Man-of-War
AllmightyDM
Necron
Hinkel
grots life
AArdvark085
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time For A Club Meeting And Club Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Time For A Club Meeting And Club Elections

Post  Hinkel Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:34 pm

Kor Phaeron wrote:if martino has to keep me in line then i nominate chad knight as "he who keeps the martino in line"

haha
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Time For A Club Meeting And Club Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Time For A Club Meeting And Club Elections

Post  CKO Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:35 pm

I dont know about all that but I will gladly be the groups Emperor's Champion!

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Emperor%27s_Champion

Twisted Evil
CKO
CKO

Back to top Go down

Post  AllmightyDM Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:28 am

Carl if you are interested in being the vp, I'll bow out, you have much more experience than me and I can help the club in other ways.
AllmightyDM
AllmightyDM

Back to top Go down

Post  AArdvark085 Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:20 pm

Please don't forget that we will be electing new officers tomorrow at Jaks in Biloxi. The club meeting will take place during the lunch break of the monthly 40k tournament. The doors open at 10:00 and the tournament begins at 11:00 so the lunch break should start around 1:00 (13:00). We are only going to vote during this meeting so that we can get the meeting over quickly. We will bring up new agenda items on the forum and at the next monthly meeting. The positions we are voting on are:

Club President
Club Vice President
Club Scheduler
Web Master

You can still nominate people by going to the forum and posting under the election thread. If you cannot make it to the meeting you can cast your vote by sending an IM to AArdvark with your choices starting tomorrow morning. I will post a final list of the current nominees and lock the thread sometime tonight. We hope to see you guys there! Don't forget we have Coastal Assault next Saturday in Ft Walton Beach!

AArdvark
AArdvark085
AArdvark085
Admin

http://www.19thlegion.com/Blog/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:21 am

OK I'm locking this thread. Hope to see you at Jaks tomorrow. Here are the nominations:

President
Hinkel

Vice President
Carl

Scheduler
Justin Pierce

Webmaster
Carl

You can vote by IM'ing me up till 10:00 AM tomorrow or you can come to Jaks. Also we are nominating people right up to the vote so if you want to be a club officer just show up and get nominated.

Admin
Admin

https://southmsgamers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2