Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the league?

3 posters

Go down

After the league? Empty After the league?

Post  CameronMarshall Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:16 pm

So I have been really been enjoying getting to play and learn with everyone. Which leaves me wondering, what's next?

Tournaments, apoc games, more casual games weekly etc?

What about what you're playing? I think I a may start a cryx list to have a variety.

So what about you guys? What's everyone got planned?

CameronMarshall
CameronMarshall

Back to top Go down

After the league? Empty Re: After the league?

Post  thecapn226 Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:22 am

After this we should have enough to run some steamroller tournaments. Also, at least once a year PP puts out a league campaign. It's kinda like the Jr league except you get larger battles in a campaign setting and they put out special units for each faction only usuable in the league. You can check out the organized play section on the main Privateer Press sight for the league's.
thecapn226
thecapn226

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:20 pm

Well me I'm still going with painting up my trollbloods. Been thinking on getting another box of dygmies since I've figured out how to use them. Also going to get a patch for trollbloods to put on my bag. Other than that been practicing with Circle against a friend up here where I live that just bought my legion starter box off of me today. Won against legion thanks to movement tricks with circle AKA spirit door.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  CameronMarshall Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:57 pm

Just picked up lord arbiter hexeris. Might even get him in time to try him out during the last week of the league. Got some more goodys with him as well. Can't wait to try out a different lock.
CameronMarshall
CameronMarshall

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:46 pm

CameronMarshall wrote:Just picked up lord arbiter hexeris. Might even get him in time to try him out during the last week of the league. Got some more goodys with him as well. Can't wait to try out a different lock.

Yeah I'm going to try some new lock too with trolls. Kinda stuck on the choice though... pGrissel, eGrissel, Gunny, eMadrak, Jarl, eDoomie, and Borka to choose from. Was going to get eGrim for the league, but he's not released until the 24th...... the day the league ends... Sad
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  CameronMarshall Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:43 pm

Aw that sucks but you'll get to play with it soon. I will definitely play with you when you get a new lock.

CameronMarshall
CameronMarshall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down