Micah from maCnarB Gaming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Micah from maCnarB Gaming

Post  MicahL on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:24 pm

Hey folks! Adam Moore pointed me your way, and I'm here to help you guys out any way I can! I do most of the scheduling and inventory for maCnarB Gaming located in the Singing River Mall of Gautier, MS, and my latest focus has been on Wargaming. I've got one Wargame-specific table, but there are plenty of tables and space besides, and I'd love to have you guys!

As for me personally, taking on everything for the store has opened my eyes to the full extent of my nerdiness. I've absolutely fallen in love with board games, though my heart belongs to Magic (I just renewed my second year of being an L1 Judge). Warhammer/40k seem like a bit of information overload, but I picked up the X-Wing Minis game and accidentally got addicted. We've got two full sets of the game + expansions opened, so if you're interested in a game I always will be too!

MicahL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micah from maCnarB Gaming

Post  Man-of-War on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:22 pm

MicahL wrote:Hey folks!  Adam Moore pointed me your way, and I'm here to help you guys out any way I can!  I do most of the scheduling and inventory for maCnarB Gaming located in the Singing River Mall of Gautier, MS, and my latest focus has been on Wargaming.  I've got one Wargame-specific table, but there are plenty of tables and space besides, and I'd love to have you guys!

As for me personally, taking on everything for the store has opened my eyes to the full extent of my nerdiness.  I've absolutely fallen in love with board games, though my heart belongs to Magic (I just renewed my second year of being an L1 Judge).  Warhammer/40k seem like a bit of information overload, but I picked up the X-Wing Minis game and accidentally got addicted.  We've got two full sets of the game + expansions opened, so if you're interested in a game I always will be too!

Hey man... I'm better with faces than I am with names you have to excuse me on that. We must have met on a saturday game day at that place right beside the mall.
Man-of-War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jkpz28 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:08 am

Glad to have you aboard
jkpz28
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  justinrmomo on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:18 am

We should meet up for some Xwing. I have the core set plus a ywing but there aren't too many players around here

justinrmomo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jkpz28 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:32 am

at this weekends open game day there are supposed to be some folks running X-wing. We played for the first time a week ago and had alot of fun.
jkpz28
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  justinrmomo on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:38 am

jkpz28 wrote:at this weekends open game day there are supposed to be some folks running X-wing.  We played for the first time a week ago and had alot of fun.
Ill be there playing FOG, hopefully I can vet a game or two in

justinrmomo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:48 am

Hey people.... I stepped into the store he's from this past saturday after the gameday we had. It is pretty awesome place to go to game. He only has 1 table for warmachine/hordes and another for 40k or fantasy, but the owner said he can make makeshift tables if need be.
Man-of-War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top