Pan Handle Steamroller

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pan Handle Steamroller

Post  WVLopp on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:03 am

I still have not moved down to Mississippi. But was down last month for my father-in-laws funeral. I know this did not take place down with you guys but since the forum has been a little slow I thought I would share.
On November 24, we had our first Steam roller in in the pan handle of West Virginia. We had a total of 14 participants with players from West Virginia, Virginia, and Maryland.
The armies broke down 2 Monoth, 2 Trolls, 2 Kador, 2 Cygnar, 3 Skorne, 1 Retribution. Can not remember what that last two where.
It was 35 pts, 2 list and with time clock. 42 minutes each. Orginally it was going to be 4 rounds but changed to 3 do to time. The event was on a Sunday and the store closes early. A friend of mine got first place with his Trollls, I got second with my Tier 3 EKreoss/ EFeora Menoth list, and a Skorne player from Virginia I believe got third.
We are planning for another one in January after the holidays.

Happy Wargaming
Shawn

WVLopp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pan Handle Steamroller

Post  Man-of-War on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:57 am

Yeah november steamroller for GnG in mobile I took 1st. This month there 3rd. Both with my trolls. Starting next year the whole year will be my warmachine year.
Man-of-War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:59 am

Congrats also to you.
Man-of-War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content