Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to do a Imperial/Tyrnaid campaign

5 posters

Go down

Looking to do a Imperial/Tyrnaid campaign Empty Looking to do a Imperial/Tyrnaid campaign

Post  Dr. Hans Zarkov Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:57 pm

Looking for four to six players to go through a campaign. Need three imperial (or "good guys" if we cant fill) and two to three tyranid players. Plenty of background and fiction will be added. Basically revolves around a tyranid invasion of a hive world that is stuck in a long winter.
Dr. Hans Zarkov
Dr. Hans Zarkov

Back to top Go down

Looking to do a Imperial/Tyrnaid campaign Empty Re: Looking to do a Imperial/Tyrnaid campaign

Post  Hinkel Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:02 pm

were do you plan on running this?
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Looking to do a Imperial/Tyrnaid campaign Empty Re: Looking to do a Imperial/Tyrnaid campaign

Post  Necron Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Real interested ..... just got the new codex ...... Nids ROCK!!!!
Mr. Dan
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Post  Despoiler Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:18 pm

That sounds cool. Dependent on the day its held on i would definitely be interested in playing on the imperium side.
Despoiler
Despoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Hans Zarkov Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:09 pm

Hinkel wrote:were do you plan on running this?
Anywhere we can find a table. The players can agree to meet where and when it's most convenient for them.
Dr. Hans Zarkov
Dr. Hans Zarkov

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinkel Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Dr. Hans Zarkov wrote:
Hinkel wrote:were do you plan on running this?
Anywhere we can find a table. The players can agree to meet where and when it's most convenient for them.

we might be able to set up a thing at macnarbs for it and i can video report it. i believe i can get some of the league players to join in as well
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinkel Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:39 pm

we could schedule a Saturday or Sunday on the calender and play all day and order some pizzas.
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinkel Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:41 pm

tell ya what league players, if yall jump in on this and play this at the store i will award bonus league points for learning more aspects of the game and having fun.
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Post  Despoiler Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:26 am

Shiny..
Despoiler
Despoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  Trevor W. Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:31 am

I would love to provide the meat shield that is the Imperial Guard for this campaign. I've really been wanting to play a narrative campaign.
Trevor W.
Trevor W.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Hans Zarkov Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:35 pm

Two things

This will be probably get kicked off in March so we have time to get people together and I can create missions. Secondly, if we are going to film some of the games I'm looking for painted armies.
Dr. Hans Zarkov
Dr. Hans Zarkov

Back to top Go down

Post  Necron Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:02 pm

UHmmmmmmmmm!!!! ------ Painted Armies Smile !!!!!! YEA!!!!!!
Mr. Dan
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Post  Despoiler Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:19 pm

How many points? I got ultrasmurfs in the works and enough to make 2k worth painted up to look like blood angels (some are actual blood angel models but not all) thats what i use em as. Anyways..
Despoiler
Despoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down