Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Knights, A Future Release?

3 posters

Go down

Chaos Knights, A Future Release? Empty Chaos Knights, A Future Release?

Post  Hinkel Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:55 pm

Chaos Knights, A Future Release?

No Chaos Knights are something that a lot of the community has been grumbling about. At Warhammer Fest there was news that quite possibly yes, they are coming. To top it off, in the latest Forgeworld Imperial Armour 13, there is mention of several new knights, the Hell Knights, Questor, Subjugator, Hell Scourge and the Hell Strider. These would be a huge release for Forgeworld, and one that I am sure they will not be passing up.

Please remember that these are rumors.

via Dave (a reader on Faeit 212)
Hi there,
Been reading my copy of IA 13, page 117 has this interesting passage when discussing Daemon Engines:
"The class may also include those engines that appear to be debased mock dries of our own glorious and noble Knights: the Hell Knight, Questor, Subjugator, Hell Scourge and Hell Strider."
Could this be the 1st clue towards a future release of Chaos Knights?

via Mr. Mystery on the Bols Lounge
First up, my conversation with Darren Parwood, who is responsible for the current FW Knight stuff. I asked him outright 'are we going to see Chaos Knights/conversion kits?'. His initial answer? 'I'm not really allowed to talk about that'...which is sort of a yes, reading between the lines, on account it's not a no. Conversation developed, and he explained that background wise, they felt a little boxed into a corner, as the Knights are presented, via the Throne Mechanicum as all Goody Two Shows and stuff. Finished up with 'Never say Never'.

So far, so not terribly clear. Hopeful yes. But not certain.

Later conversation? Yeah Mr Parwood is Mr Mechanicum, and will be doing Dark Mechanicum, and may have mentioned weapon heads for Titans and Knights in that same convo.....

Now. Onto more tangible stuff.

IA 13 has, for the first time in modern 40k, referred to Renegade Daemon Knights. Questor, Subdjucator, Hell Strider etc. Right there in Black and White, with the Inquisitor off to speak to the Relictors to find out more.... This is the same book which mentions predecessors to the Contemptor Dread - potentially significant on account the Seminars promise a new Dreadnought for the Heresy....

http://natfka.blogspot.com/2014/10/chaos-knights-future-release.html
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Chaos Knights, A Future Release? Empty Re: Chaos Knights, A Future Release?

Post  JCalhoun Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:29 pm

I thought you talking about Warhammer FB. Rolling Eyes

JCalhoun

http://www.pascagouladcm.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dat Guy da Knight'boss Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:46 am

Though I'm not a huge Chaos fan, I'd still like to see Chaos Knights. In my opinion, for every Imperial unit, there should be a corresponding Chaos unit. I mean, the Horus Heresy / betrayal and whatnot happened quite a while ago, and nothing in the Imperium is all that new... >.>;;

Plus, the pilots within the Knights are basically regular joes as I understand it. Of course there would be some that turned. That'd be like saying there aren't traitor Guardsmen.

And on an unrelated note, I think a Nurgle Chaos Knight would be scary awesome. ^ ^

-Kuro
Dat Guy da Knight'boss
Dat Guy da Knight'boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down