Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules Questions

4 posters

Go down

Rules Questions Empty Rules Questions

Post  fulange Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:04 pm

I have a few questions regarding the club's acceptance of rules. That is to say, I'd like the club to clarify any house rules that there might be reguarding a few issues. To this end, I will pose a series of questions and would hope for answers. If you know of any generally accepted house rules that the club uses as a whole, I'd love to get them voiced here please.

1: Do ya'll use the INAT FAQ? In other regions I know that this is the generally accepted rules clarification method, but it can certainly vary from group to group. It is a fairly comprehensive FAQ and most Hard Boys and larger tourney's that I know of use them.

2: Painted Models? For Tourney play, I know its not un-heard of to have an army unpainted and generally acceptable to use a few proxies here and there, as long as its clear. But what is the official guideline regarding proxies, non-GW minis, and painting as it relates to the monthly turneys?

3: Feel free to ask your own obviously lol, im out...
fulange
fulange

Back to top Go down

Rules Questions Empty Re: Rules Questions

Post  Man-of-War Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:39 pm

I was wondering the same thing about using some forgeworld model rules.... Not anything that's meant for apoc games, but other things like space marine hqs that change up a codex their meant for a bit like for example the space sharks unique hq in the imperial armor 10 makes to where tactical marines can swap their boltguns for closecombat weapons, plus gives chapter tactics of furious charge then if they win an assault they gain rage, and 1 LC equipped termi squad as troops stuff like that. I know big tournaments you won't be able to do that. Also another thing most of the time I see a trend on here that when I post something most of the time it kills the thread in the forum for some reason.... Just joking.. *fingers crossed on a response though to this about our local tournaments*
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  AArdvark085 Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Hey these are very good questions. I think we should bring this up at the next club meeting and have a vote. Maybe for some tournaments we could allow Forgeworld as outline in the new Apox book.
AArdvark085
AArdvark085
Admin

http://www.19thlegion.com/Blog/

Back to top Go down

Post  fulange Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:23 am

I did find a link for the most recent INAT FAQ yall might wanna take a look at it, as it clears up a lot of stuff. It certainly has for me.

As far as forge world stuff, how to most bigger turneys run it? Anyone know?
fulange
fulange

Back to top Go down

Post  Necron Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:06 am

And the link is???????????????????????????????????????????
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Post  fulange Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:07 am

I linked it in the previous post (mouse over the item itself) but just in case, ill re-link below:

http://www.dakkadakka.com/core/inat_faq.jsp
fulange
fulange

Back to top Go down

Post  Necron Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Thank You ........ Necron
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Speaking of club meetings I've never been to one before because I didn't have internet at my house until this past month.... I was wondering when is the next one held?....
Could we have 1 next month sometimes since it's almost the end of the year?

Just a suggestion because it'll possibly give us something to work on or strive to get better at for next year.... What our plans are and stuff....
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down