Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Left Over Rumble Rules and Info UPDATE 25 Nov 11

+5
mouser04
fallen
The Emperor Waffle
Orikl
AArdvark085
9 posters

Go down

The Left Over Rumble Rules and Info UPDATE 25 Nov 11 Empty The Left Over Rumble Rules and Info UPDATE 25 Nov 11

Post  AArdvark085 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:49 pm

The Left Over Rumble

When: 26 Nov 11 - 0900 - Until! We start rolling dice at 10:00!

Where: My House! Those of you who know where it is help the other people out. I will post the address on this topic on Friday Night then remove it on Saturday! If you are a registered sex offender you are not allowed at my house!

Prize Support: Limited due to lack of funds it may only be a pat on the back but I will see what I can do.

We have space for the first 16 people to sign up! If you have signed up on the other page I have your info. I will not play in any tournament I host so Stuart will be the Asst TO and Ringer. Spectators are Welcome.

BYOB - Bring your own drinks and snacks. If you drink alcoholic beverages you must surrender your keys and have a designated driver.

Please take a shower before you come over.....

Tournament Rules

• Armies will consist of 1850 points or less, using a standard force organization chart. • Players MUST use the same army list throughout the tournament.
• Each player MUST bring a total of THREE (3) tactical markers based on 40mm circular bases.
• The Warhammer 40,000 5th Edition Rules and all relevant Games Workshop Errata and FAQs will be used. • The INAT FAQ will be used to resolve additional rules disputes (updated 02.09.2011). • Forge World/Imperial Armor units are NOT allowed in the Left Over Rumble; however players may still use their Forge World models to represent a unit from their codex.
• Special/Unique/Named Characters may be fielded, provided their individual rules allow them to be used in armies of 1,850 pts or less.
• You must provide access to your own rules (which include the actual Codex used for your army), dice, templates, pen/pencil, calculator, or anything else you'll need during the course of regular play.
• In order to keep the tournament running on schedule, a final 15 minute warning will be announced. Because of this, please be aware of the time left in the round and DO NOT start a turn you cannot finish.
• If illegal units or rules violations are found in a player's list, at a minimum, the models in violation will be removed from all subsequent play. Tournament points may be deducted and
award eligibility may be forfeited.

BASIC GAMES OVERVIEW
• All players will play 3 two-hour rounds on
• All missions will use the Random Game Length rule. All missions will define 3 mission objectives. Mission objectives are your path to victory. Note that some mission objectives will be achievable by both players.
• The first round qualifier pairings will be randomly determined.
Subsequent qualifier rounds will be seeded by W/L/D record first, then by total number of mission objectives achieved throughout all games played, and then randomly within those divisions.

As per the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook (pg 90), as soon as the game ends and before working out victory conditions, all units that are falling back are removed from the game and count as destroyed.

Last edited by AArdvark085 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
AArdvark085
AArdvark085
Admin

http://www.19thlegion.com/Blog/

Back to top Go down

The Left Over Rumble Rules and Info UPDATE 25 Nov 11 Empty Re: The Left Over Rumble Rules and Info UPDATE 25 Nov 11

Post  AArdvark085 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Ok the players I have so far are:

Heretic Wolf
Emerald Wolf
Oriki
Grots Life
Necron
Warsmith Fox
Ecurb
Andyvan

Guys don't get hung up on not being able to play if you dont have an entry fee. This is a club function without or with limited prize support. You can help tear down or put stuff up! The main idea is to come and have fun club members! PM me if you have issues and we can figure out something. Also if you could add what army you are playing that would be great!
AArdvark085
AArdvark085
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Left Over Rumble Rules and Info UPDATE 25 Nov 11 Empty UPDATE:

Post  AArdvark085 Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Ok I'm getting ready to set up the house and put out all the tables. This is the list of Players I have so far:

LoneWOlf1113
Warsmithfox
Necron
Oriki
Hereticwolf
Uktena
EmporerWaffle
Mouser04
EmaraldWolfe
Fallen
Nelg
Ecurb

Please let me know if you intend to drop so that way we are not waiting on you. If you are not on the list for some reason I thought you dropped post on this message if you are going to attend ASAP!

I live on the corner of North 7th Street and Blueberry in Gulf Park Estates in Ocean Springs. It is south of Walmart on Hwy 90. If you cant figure it out from there send me a PM and I will give you my address. I will have some snacks and a few 2 liter soda. You should bring your own drinks if you dont like Coke products.

Last edited by AArdvark085 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:23 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Update Names)
AArdvark085
AArdvark085
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Left Over Rumble Rules and Info UPDATE 25 Nov 11 Empty Re: The Left Over Rumble Rules and Info UPDATE 25 Nov 11

Post  Orikl Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:43 pm

i most drop due to fiance arriving early from disney
Orikl
Orikl

https://www.facebook.com/mattiespandaranch

Back to top Go down

Post  The Emperor Waffle Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:28 pm

I'm going to need some directions or an address.

The Emperor Waffle

Back to top Go down

Post  fallen Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:29 pm

in response to the request from the other thread, Ill be there with da ba
fallen
fallen

Back to top Go down

The Left Over Rumble Rules and Info UPDATE 25 Nov 11 Empty dang it

Post  mouser04 Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:58 am

srry got house chores to do thought i finish today but i still have lot more to[throwing junk out the house n geting rid of stuff
good luk
mouser04
mouser04

Back to top Go down

Post  EmeraldWolf Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:53 am

Im on my way...
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Uktena Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:13 am

I've been diverted to help family this morning. I will not be able to make it there today.
Uktena
Uktena

http://astrachaoswolf.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  thecapn226 Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:11 pm

Ok, here are the results of the tourny:

1: Sean Williams playing Blood Angels
2: Glenn Nelg with Blood Angels (best painted)
3: Logan Stotler with Draigowing
4: Bruce Johnson with Black Templars
5: Logan Short with Space Wolves
6: Patrick Willie with Space Wolves
7: John Reed with Space Wolves
8: Chris Clawson with Space Wolves
9: Hunter Massarine with Space Wolves

So we shall rename this from the left-over rumble to the Space Puppy Tourny. We had a great time and we are trying to do one of these every quarter, so keep an eye out for next Feb/March for our next club tourny. If you couldn't make this one try and get the next one, it's a great time.
thecapn226
thecapn226

Back to top Go down

Post  Orikl Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:31 pm

hmmm seems as though there are plenty of space wolf players
Orikl
Orikl

https://www.facebook.com/mattiespandaranch

Back to top Go down

Post  The Emperor Waffle Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Not enough, in my opinion. lol I had fun this tournament and I'm hoping we do this more than just once a quarter. Thanks Carl for putting up with us at your house today. Very Happy

The Emperor Waffle

Back to top Go down

Post  grots life Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:52 pm

So we can refer to the first tourny as the SMG Leg Hump?
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

Post  EmeraldWolf Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:30 am

I did far better than i thought i would Smile but i need to do better Smile cant wait to do it again Smile maybe with fully painted terrain. Carl n i talked about it and id like to have a terrain building event/meeting/potluck. Dont get me wrong terrain was much better than jaks, but who doesnt like playing with good looking terrain? Infact i think battling it out on top of a downed titan was awesome!

U xenos need to get it in gear tho! Razz
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  EmeraldWolf Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Btw way carl i left my exacto knife at ur place could u bring it next time u go to jaks?
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down