Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More on the 6 edition rumor front...

2 posters

Go down

More on the 6 edition rumor front... Empty More on the 6 edition rumor front...

Post  Man-of-War Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:08 pm

http://natfka.blogspot.com/2011/11/6th-edition-codexs-are-hardback-some.html#more

I think most fantasy players saw this coming for 40k. Fantasy started to do hardback army books last year with the new edition. Now the rumors point to 40k getting them too.

This is the rumored release schedule as well for next year.... http://natfka.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-next-year-will-bring-rumored.html

I know take it all with salt, but still maybe a glimse of something to come.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

More on the 6 edition rumor front... Empty Re: More on the 6 edition rumor front...

Post  Man-of-War Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:21 pm

http://natfka.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-6th-edition-foc-is-based-on.html

Take this with salt... This rumor said the force org chart will be on percentages like fantasy is.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

More on the 6 edition rumor front... Empty Re: More on the 6 edition rumor front...

Post  grots life Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:36 pm

I like the fantasy force org system. It gives you a lot more flexibility to build your list. Hardback codexes are a no-brainier for GW. $$$!
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:46 pm

yeah extra money for GW... But also durability I'd think... I had an insident with a my old dog once with a privateer press core rule book for warmachine. She didn't get to tear up but the front corner. Luckly I was there to catch her in the act. I know that's a bad to say that for shucking out extra bucks, but still....
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  grots life Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:53 pm

I cut the spines off the current codexes and have them spiral bound. I like being able to flip them open to any page and keep them flat so I can read them.
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:37 am

How do you spiral bound them? I've seen it done in pics online...
A friend of mine has his in a 3 ring binder.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  grots life Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:44 am

Any printing shop can do it. Costs about $5. Have them add clear plastic front and rear covers.
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down