Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

starting em off early

4 posters

Go down

starting em off early Empty starting em off early

Post  Despoiler Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Just had to put this out there. Got my wife into playin, now my daughter (19 months old) is all about my chaos figurines. She even picks up the tape and tries to measure and rolls dice.. I dunno whether to be sad or proud...
Despoiler
Despoiler

Back to top Go down

starting em off early Empty Re: starting em off early

Post  Man-of-War Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:47 pm

Um.... I don't know what to say about that... I never really let joe mess with my miniatures..... and chrissy.... well she don't need to mess with anything as accident prone she is... I'd be proud I guess if joe or chrissy started picking up this game... Joe want's to play as Ultramarines because that's his favorite color. Every time we look through the codexes he likes picking stuff out and it has to be Ultramarines. Chrissy on the otherhand likes Orks for some reason. I think it's because they're green and she likes green.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:52 pm

If its their choice I'd be proud, but I wouldn't force them into it though... If joe wants a ultramarine army I'll build him one.... Same with chrissy with orks....
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  EmeraldWolf Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Christian is is wanting to play elday and wood elves, she isnt nearly as into it as i am but im proud none the less. Smile
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Necron Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:51 pm

MY GRANDSON ROLLED DICE FOR ME IN THE LAST jAKS TOURNEY.... HE DID PRETTY WELL FOR 4 YEARS OLD. GOOD ENOUGH SO THE I WAS ABLE TO BEAT THE BALDING FELLA I WAS PLAYING AGAINST (HIS FATHER HA HA HA ) LATER THAT NIGHT HE SAID HE NEEDED A TANK TO PLAY AGAINST HIS DAD. GAVE HIM A VINDACATOR AND A LAND RAIDER ..... HOPE HE BEATS HIS DAD IN A TANK BATTLE Smile Smile Smile

SO FAR THIS IS THREE GENS ........ IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME WITH THE WORLD OF WARHAMMER ..... I PLAYED ROUGE TRADER AS A ROLE PLAYING GAME IN COLLEGE ...... MOST OF YOU WERE NOT EVEN AROUND THEN ..........

SURE GOOD TO SEE OTHERS PLAYING ......... YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS ....

NECRON ...... DAN SR.
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:18 pm

I kinda hope the kids catch on pretty fast... I'll start bringing them to tournaments when they get a bit older.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  EmeraldWolf Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Id love if my kids got into it! Smile
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content