Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when the 3 most prolific posters battle.

+3
Man-of-War
grots life
EmeraldWolf
7 posters

Go down

when the 3 most prolific posters battle. Empty when the 3 most prolific posters battle.

Post  EmeraldWolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:36 am

Obviously this lessens the volume of posts on the forum! Myself, Adam(kunnin n kwik), & Jonathan(Grots Life) played 2000the pts each. Thousand Sons VS Necrons VS Space Wolves! I managed to steal initiative and sit a necron flyer with living lightning, but took heavy casualties to the packs that cam in by drop pods. Necrons did some serious damage to both Thousand Sons and Space Wolves. Mayham ensures for the next few hours as xenos heritic and true beliver exchange fire and psychic power and foul xenos abilities. It was great fun! Smile i cant wait to do it again Smile
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

when the 3 most prolific posters battle. Empty Re: when the 3 most prolific posters battle.

Post  grots life Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:37 am

Don't forget the good Italian food.
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

when the 3 most prolific posters battle. Empty Re: when the 3 most prolific posters battle.

Post  Man-of-War Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:53 am

that was some awesome food
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  EmeraldWolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:39 pm

My favorite moment was when my storm raven dropped off my battle leaderand they started owning in close combat! XD
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  HereticWolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:07 pm

man I cant wait to start getting my war room built... then I can have games like that over here as well...
HereticWolf
HereticWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:27 pm

my war room is makeshift from my kitchen/living room area using a board that I fit over my dining room table that's the size of one of the tables at jaks... I guess that makes me a battle chef lmao.... I hope to one day have another place to play though cause its only enough room for about 2 people and me.. Maybe I can build one onto the back deck I'll be making sometime this year.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Orikl Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:52 pm

i had a suitable war room but alas i am moving this week Sad
Orikl
Orikl

https://www.facebook.com/mattiespandaranch

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:27 am

where.... still in mississippi?
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Orikl Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:32 am

ohh just to a smaller place here in ms ill be in the saucier area now
Orikl
Orikl

https://www.facebook.com/mattiespandaranch

Back to top Go down

Post  The Emperor Waffle Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:32 am

My war room is already set up with real world weather conditions and everything. lol

The Emperor Waffle

Back to top Go down

Post  Despoiler Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:54 pm

.... mine comes custom with baby godzillla
Despoiler
Despoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:01 pm

@Orikl Well that's not that far from my place about a 20-25 minute drive... Your closer to despoilers place though. He lives on border of stone county down there about I think.

@grotslife I think I'll take the faster way getting down there next time lol.. Coming back on 90 was faster for me. Tried to take a shortcut down there and ended up being longer than expected lol.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Despoiler Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:10 pm

A stones throw from the county line, no pun intended
Despoiler
Despoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down