Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New from feit 212 blog... The source is Tastytaste about 6th

5 posters

Go down

New from feit 212 blog... The source is Tastytaste about 6th Empty New from feit 212 blog... The source is Tastytaste about 6th

Post  Man-of-War Sat May 05, 2012 3:30 pm

http://natfka.blogspot.com/2012/05/6th-edition-rule-and-fluff-changes-are.html

Alot of rules changes. Allies, premeasuring, fluff change..... Just read I'm not giving away it all. This is rumors though so salt is needed. Some of this allied stuff sounds crazy to me. especially the tau and necron parts of it.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

New from feit 212 blog... The source is Tastytaste about 6th Empty Re: New from feit 212 blog... The source is Tastytaste about 6th

Post  HereticWolf Sat May 05, 2012 5:15 pm

well some of it looks cool whilst some of it looks gay...we'll see whem it drops
HereticWolf
HereticWolf

Back to top Go down

New from feit 212 blog... The source is Tastytaste about 6th Empty Re: New from feit 212 blog... The source is Tastytaste about 6th

Post  Man-of-War Sat May 05, 2012 11:08 pm

I can see some of the rules being good. Plus some of them working out. Kinda a hint in the necron codex of what he is saying about assaults with deepstrikers. The allied tau and space marines will make for really frustrating combinations. Also Blood Angels with Necrons would do the same.............. I mean what happened to Astartes saying beware the alien, mutant, the heretic? That would kill Ordos Xenos for the inquisition and I personally am a really big fan of Deathwatch. The Imperial Guard working with Astartes and Chaos marines allied with daemons I can see cause you read about it in the fluff. Sorry my inner fluff daemon was poking its head out. I'm ok now.... with salt.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Sun May 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Snap fire - allows a unit to shoot at an attacking unit at bs 1 prior to being assaulted.

Rhino's have 3 hull points, Landraiders and the defiler have 4. Any damage chart result other than wrecked or explodes will take 1 hull point away.

HQ's can now challenge each other just like in fantasy. This must be accepted by opponent or is played normal. HQ that wins, wins the assault for his unit.

Chaos units that kill a unit get to roll on a chart for gifts from a chaos lord very similar to the power from pain rule that Phil gave to DE.

I have been chatting with the source for my documents, we both feel that based off of the csm codex that assaults off of consolidation will be back as well as possibly off the bloody deep strike. This is not only backed up by the fact that they are "nerfing" assault range, but also because of 2 special rules.

..................................................................................................................................

This is all from the same site.... Assaults are going to be a random range from the source.... with salt please.

that up at the top may be a misunderstanding cause the mortalis rules from forgeworld do the defensive fire before assaults as being -1 to bs.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  The Emperor Waffle Sun May 06, 2012 10:30 pm

I see broken lists with allies back. Should be fun. Very Happy

The Emperor Waffle

Back to top Go down

Post  thecapn226 Mon May 07, 2012 12:35 am

So a necron squad rapid firing into a land raider and getting 4 6's destroys the most armored tank in the game. Lol, what a horrible idea.
thecapn226
thecapn226

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Mon May 07, 2012 3:00 pm

I'm not holding my breath on it. Just repeating what the rumors are saying.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Necron Mon May 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Captain ….. let’s look at this again. Let’s say we have my Necron squad up against your LR….. (With augmented physic resistance……of course) ..... Now what can I learn here ….. That’s 10 warriors , not immortals, Just the little guys with the 4+ save Very Happy . Ok my 10 Necrons rapid firing , (20 shots from rapid fire and the probability of a hit is 66.67%) produces an expectation of 13 hits The independent probability of rolling a 6 on 1 dice of course is 16.7%. So my 13 hits should produce two glancing 6’s. OOOOOOPPPPPSSSSS ….The next thing I learn is that I should have brought a full 20 warrior squad to get the desired result of 4 glancing 6”s. I needed a full 40 shots to start. Welcome back to Second Edition …… BTW the 20 Warrior’s cost 260 points …… so what does the LR cost….

Ahhhhhhh GW ……… balance on balance and rotate the game rules to keep them coming back for more….I have enjoyed this game in all of the many forms that it has taken over the years ……

But I sure would like to see the VORTEX Grenade come back ….. Now that was really something two behold……….

Necron … Dan Sr.

Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Post  HereticWolf Mon May 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Well in my opinion it kind of makes sense if your looking at from a realistic view how many non-vital systems can you disable before you cannot use your tank effectively?
HereticWolf
HereticWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down