Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd wave of flyers

Go down

2nd wave of flyers Empty 2nd wave of flyers

Post  Man-of-War Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:43 pm

http://natfka.blogspot.com/2012/06/august-2nd-wave-of-flyers-tau-eldar-and.html

via Stickmonkey
I expect releases for tau, eldar, dark eldar before end of August.
Based on what I've heard/seen

Eldar are getting a dual kit. A fighter, bomber/heavy attack, and transport were in the works. The heavy attack craft and transport most share a design aesthetic. So this is what I am expecting.

The closest design analog I can give as a hint for the new eldar flyers is the wedge shape Jedi star fighters in the Star wars prequels.

Tau are getting a fighter/gunship in a single kit. Roughly the size of a Stormtalon. Has new missile options. Not the existing tau seekers.

Rule wise ( remember Im not good at getting accurate rule info, so add your own salt and keep it off the forum please) its supposed to take advantage of markerlights in a different way...allowing for indirect fire on any target in range with a markerlights on it from any other tau unit. This is with all it's weaponry, not just missiles. Or so the rumor goes.

Tau have a transport flyer also which should be out with the codex, not before.

Dark eldar should finally see their bomber.

And the most interesting bit, which some may have already had a hint of, there is a third Necron flyer, it uses one of the sprues from the new scythe kit...but don't hold your breath for it...I don't expect it until 2013-...ish....

..............................................................................................................................
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down