Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Angels 2k list

2 posters

Go down

Blood Angels 2k list Empty Blood Angels 2k list

Post  grots life Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:17 am

Okay, here is my first 2000 point Blood Angel list. I'm not sure if I want to start running marines yet or keep working on my Necrons.

HQ
Mephiston, Lord of Death - Force sword, Plasma pistol 250 points
Reclusiarch - Power armor 130 points

TROOPS
Death Company - (7 man unit) 1x Thunder Hammer, 3x Power Weapon, 2x Bolt Pistol & Chain Sword, 1x Hand Flamer & Chain Sword, Transport: Rhino - Extra Armor 290 points
Assault Squad - (5 man unit) 1x Infernus Pistol, remove jump packs, Sergeant w/Power Weapon & Storm Shield, Transport: Razorback - Extra Armor, Pintle-mounted Storm Bolter, Twin Linked Heavy Bolter 195 Points
Assault Squad - (6 man unit) 1x Flamer, remove jump packs, Sergeant w/Thunder Hammer & Storm Shield, Transport: Razorback - Extra Armor, Pintle-mounted Storm Bolter, Lascanon and Twin Linked Plasma Gun 253 Points

ELITES
Terminator Assault Squad - 5x Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield, Sergeant w/Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield, Transport: Land Raider Crusader - Extra Armor, Multi-melta, 2x Hurricane Bolters, Twin Linked Assault Canon 540 points

FAST ATTACK
Baal Predator - Heavy Bolter Side Sponsons, Extra Armor, Pintle-mounted Storm Bolter, Searchlight 171 points
Baal Predator - Heavy Bolter Side Sponsons, Extra Armor, Pintle-mounted Storm Bolter, Searchlight 171 points

grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

Blood Angels 2k list Empty reply

Post  nelg055 Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Im not a big fan of St 4 flamers, sure they do well against bugs and orcs and the like, but your range is limited and the weapon is specialized to be most useful against a certain oponent. Give me a melt gun any day, sure you have to roll to hit, but it can wound or penetrait anything in the game, flamers can't say that.

my theory is that every squad, should have the ability to kill anything in either hand to hand or shooting. That means melta in the squad and powerfist on the sergeant.

nelg055

Back to top Go down