Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video - Convergence of Cyriss Battle Report with Privateer Press's DC- CoC vs Circle

3 posters

Go down

Video - Convergence of Cyriss Battle Report with Privateer Press's DC- CoC vs Circle Empty Video - Convergence of Cyriss Battle Report with Privateer Press's DC- CoC vs Circle

Post  Hinkel Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:35 am

Convergence of Cyriss Battle Report with Privateer Press's DC- CoC vs Circle - South Mississippi Gamer - Wargames Con 2013
SMG had a great opportunity to have do a battle report with DC from Privateer Press and his Convergence of Cyriss Army. SMG's Logan Called him out to a challenge at Wargames Con 2013. This was a beautiful painted army and DC from Privateer Press was alot of help explaining how the army works, We look forward to seeing more on this army. We have Pics and a Battle Report of the Army below.

http://southmsgamers.blogspot.com/2013/06/convergence-of-cyriss-battle-report.html
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Video - Convergence of Cyriss Battle Report with Privateer Press's DC- CoC vs Circle Empty Re: Video - Convergence of Cyriss Battle Report with Privateer Press's DC- CoC vs Circle

Post  Bill Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:13 pm

Vary cool battle report. I'm jealous that I wasn't there to see it myself.
Bill
Bill

Back to top Go down

Video - Convergence of Cyriss Battle Report with Privateer Press's DC- CoC vs Circle Empty Re: Video - Convergence of Cyriss Battle Report with Privateer Press's DC- CoC vs Circle

Post  Man-of-War Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Bill wrote:Vary cool battle report. I'm jealous that I wasn't there to see it myself.

I understand.... I feel the same way about this.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down