Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slayers of Absolution aka Dark Angels

4 posters

Go down

Slayers of Absolution aka Dark Angels Empty Slayers of Absolution aka Dark Angels

Post  Radiir of Galos Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:42 pm

I am actually no where near the area I found some batreps, and i like your forums and topics so here i am. I play dark angels and am a rookie player even tho ive been playing almost 2 years. I constantly move for my job so finding competitors is hard, but I fell in love with 40k and there is no turning back. I am currently in North Carolina and plan on trying to get down south to play a few games at the beginning of the year. in January. I will be out of the country from Feb- Oct of next year so it has to be in Jan. I hope every is down.
Radiir of Galos
Radiir of Galos

Back to top Go down

Slayers of Absolution aka Dark Angels Empty Slayers of Absolution aka Dark Angels

Post  Necron Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:05 am

Welcome ....... Hope you join in the discussion even from afar. Turns out 40K is a very uniting type of game. Has been from the very start ....... Great game in all its variant forms and releases..... and unites most players against GW and the frequent changes pointed at making money ......Your views will change through the years you play ....just keep playing Smile
Welcome again ....let us know when you come and we can have some great games ....
N
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Slayers of Absolution aka Dark Angels Empty Re: Slayers of Absolution aka Dark Angels

Post  Man-of-War Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Welcome
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Slayers of Absolution aka Dark Angels Empty Re: Slayers of Absolution aka Dark Angels

Post  AllmightyDM Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:42 am

Dang Imperials... well nobody's perfect. Welcome to the forums!
AllmightyDM
AllmightyDM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down