Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40K Nation Invite - Poll PLEASE READ!!!

+3
EmeraldWolf
thecapn226
AArdvark085
7 posters

Go down

Should S.M.G. become affiliated with 40K Nation

40K Nation Invite - Poll  PLEASE READ!!! I_vote_lcap76%40K Nation Invite - Poll  PLEASE READ!!! I_vote_rcap 76% 
[ 13 ]
40K Nation Invite - Poll  PLEASE READ!!! I_vote_lcap0%40K Nation Invite - Poll  PLEASE READ!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
40K Nation Invite - Poll  PLEASE READ!!! I_vote_lcap12%40K Nation Invite - Poll  PLEASE READ!!! I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
40K Nation Invite - Poll  PLEASE READ!!! I_vote_lcap12%40K Nation Invite - Poll  PLEASE READ!!! I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 17

40K Nation Invite - Poll  PLEASE READ!!! Empty 40K Nation Invite - Poll PLEASE READ!!!

Post  AArdvark085 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:21 pm

While at Adepticon I spoke to Cranberrymuffinman who is the head of 40K Nation. He has invited the S.M.G. to be a Chapter of 40K Nation. Some of the benefits include cool club logo, network of connections outside of MS, possible prize support for our tourneys and exposure on their web site. I would ask all of you to go to the 40K Nation website and check it out. It is free to join and there is a lot of stuff there. We will vote to become part of 40K Nation at the May Club meeting but I have posted an informal poll here to gauge how you feel about it now. Also please post any concerns below.

http://40knation.com/index.php
AArdvark085
AArdvark085
Admin

http://www.19thlegion.com/Blog/

Back to top Go down

40K Nation Invite - Poll  PLEASE READ!!! Empty Re: 40K Nation Invite - Poll PLEASE READ!!!

Post  thecapn226 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:37 pm

I say yes. We have a great group of friendly gamers. We are centrally located in an area that is void of gaming clubs dedicated purely to table top games, and we already have a good reputation after less than a year of being created. We are on a roll, and might as well expand our empire if people are willing to welcome us. Let's assimilate mobile, hattiesburg, and pascagoula. We could all be part of something big that will help countless gamers come together and find games, get tips, and meet new people. So I say go for it!
thecapn226
thecapn226

Back to top Go down

40K Nation Invite - Poll  PLEASE READ!!! Empty Re: 40K Nation Invite - Poll PLEASE READ!!!

Post  EmeraldWolf Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:55 pm

I do like taters! I say what the hey! I know my opinion doesnt count for much but if it benefits us and theres no backlash then lets do it!
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  AllmightyDM Tue May 01, 2012 11:41 am

As long as their is no membership fee and we maintain autonomy I'm game.
AllmightyDM
AllmightyDM

Back to top Go down

Post  HereticWolf Tue May 01, 2012 12:53 pm

No matter what we will always be SMG but being part of a bigger thing brings a greater voice in the community and more visibility for future events IE conventions, tourneys ect.
HereticWolf
HereticWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinkel Tue May 01, 2012 2:16 pm

I am game, a bigger network means more to learn from, people to help, and more exposure. sounds like fun
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormrazor Tue May 01, 2012 2:36 pm

Sounds good to me.

Stormrazor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down