Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tomb Kings are on the move!

2 posters

Go down

The Tomb Kings are on the move! Empty The Tomb Kings are on the move!

Post  grots life Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Okay Dan, all my stuff has arrived. I just picked up three Ushabi that came in today. They're on the paint table right now and will be painted before this night is over. The Warsphinx and Necrosphinx are back from New Orleans where they too were painted. The good news is that I'm ready to throw down with a Fantasy battle royale. The bad news is that I can play Monday and Jaks is closed. Is there any chance you can come over to Diamondhead? My game table is all set up and the room is nicely air conditioned and there are plenty of snacks and chilled beverages available. The cats will be banished from the room so no danger of troopers becoming kitty toys.
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

The Tomb Kings are on the move! Empty Re: The Tomb Kings are on the move!

Post  Man-of-War Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:02 pm

So you jumping into fantasy more? I have the small rulebook and a beastmen army book, but haven't really read the CRB for 8th. I'm more of a learn from seeing or doing person. Would like to get into fantasy one day in the future. I'll decide one day on a race to play. Just been busy with warmachine and hordes lately
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down