Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to biloxi. LFG to play Warmachine/Hordes

2 posters

Go down

New to biloxi.  LFG to play Warmachine/Hordes Empty New to biloxi. LFG to play Warmachine/Hordes

Post  dearjonipm Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:41 pm

anyone play in or around biloxi? I am looking to get into the game i all ready have armys for khador and trollbloods.

dearjonipm

Back to top Go down

New to biloxi.  LFG to play Warmachine/Hordes Empty Re: New to biloxi. LFG to play Warmachine/Hordes

Post  Man-of-War Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:32 pm

You make the 4th khador player that's here. 2 of them aren't regulars though so aren't around much. I play khador and trolls too maily lol.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

New to biloxi.  LFG to play Warmachine/Hordes Empty Re: New to biloxi. LFG to play Warmachine/Hordes

Post  dearjonipm Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:07 am

How often do you make it down
to biloxi.

dearjonipm

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:26 pm

I haven't been down in about a month to a month and 1/2. thecapn on here usually is there on sundays if you get a hold of him he could probably bring his cygnar to play against you. I may try to make it down to jaks on sunday as well. Haven't made my mind up yet. It's about a 40-50 minute drive for me. My car has been acting up lately is why I haven't been making it down in over a month. Also my wife is pregnant so kinda been staying close to the house. Before that I tried to make it down every sunday.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:35 pm

@dearjonipm: You should make it to this feb 16th SMG event in Gautier
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down