Hinkel-ette

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hinkel-ette

Post  Mrs.Hinkel on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:58 pm

Hey guys! Liz hinkel here! I am hinkels wife of course (yes i do exist...i teleport in every now and then). I play dungeons and dragons regularly, some magic the gathering, and i tried warhammer but it wasnt my forte. I play warmachine and i am the warmachine moderator for the pascagoula area since there is a large group here. I have been playing warmachine for about 3 months now and fell in love with it! Sorry it has taken so long to get on the forums i had to get hinkel to show me how haha!
Mrs.Hinkel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinkel-ette

Post  grots life on Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Hi there. Warmachine? Well, we won't hold that against you. You're always welcome to come over to 40K any time.
grots life

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Mrs.Hinkel wrote:Hey guys! Liz hinkel here! I am hinkels wife of course (yes i do exist...i teleport in every now and then). I play dungeons and dragons regularly, some magic the gathering, and i tried warhammer but it wasnt my forte. I play warmachine and i am the warmachine moderator for the pascagoula area since there is a large group here. I have been playing warmachine for about 3 months now and fell in love with it! Sorry it has taken so long to get on the forums i had to get hinkel to show me how haha!

What happened to you playing Skorne for Hordes? You did fairly well against me with them. You like Cryx better?
Man-of-War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Hinkel on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:56 pm

I decided since there was 2 other skorne i would try the cryx since they were the other army i wanted anyways. Smile
Mrs.Hinkel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War on Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:14 pm

I'm not really all in on any warmachine faction yet which may change once convergence of cyriss comes out this summer. Hordes I have just about every trollbloods model for them now and I've expanded on my Legion collection a bit.
Man-of-War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top