hoonigan116 (Kevin Gallo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hoonigan116 (Kevin Gallo)

Post  KevinGallo on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:34 pm

Hey guys! Name is Kevin Gallo. I used to be an avid 40k player, but haven't played since early 5th edition. I have no minis left, but I'm looking into getting into Warmachine/Hordes. I'm planning on getting the 2 player WM starter set and the army books for Menoth and Khador, but I would like to get together with someone so I can get the jist of the rules before I go in headfirst! 

You guys seem like a great community, hope to get some good games in!
avatar
KevinGallo

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hoonigan116 (Kevin Gallo)

Post  Man-of-War on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:26 pm

hoonigan116 wrote:Hey guys! Name is Kevin Gallo. I used to be an avid 40k player, but haven't played since early 5th edition. I have no minis left, but I'm looking into getting into Warmachine/Hordes. I'm planning on getting the 2 player WM starter set and the army books for Menoth and Khador, but I would like to get together with someone so I can get the jist of the rules before I go in headfirst! 

You guys seem like a great community, hope to get some good games in!

Greetings man.... I'm Adam Moore. I used to be a 40k player about a year ago, but now I play warmachine/hordes zealously. I play Trollbloods and Legion mostly, but I have somewhat of a starter from the other factions in the game and I'd be glad to show you the ropes. I live in Wiggins, MS. Where abouts are you living at?
avatar
Man-of-War

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33
Location : Perkinston, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hoonigan116 (Kevin Gallo)

Post  KevinGallo on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:57 pm

Man-of-War wrote:
hoonigan116 wrote:Hey guys! Name is Kevin Gallo. I used to be an avid 40k player, but haven't played since early 5th edition. I have no minis left, but I'm looking into getting into Warmachine/Hordes. I'm planning on getting the 2 player WM starter set and the army books for Menoth and Khador, but I would like to get together with someone so I can get the jist of the rules before I go in headfirst! 

You guys seem like a great community, hope to get some good games in!

Greetings man.... I'm Adam Moore. I used to be a 40k player about a year ago, but now I play warmachine/hordes zealously. I play Trollbloods and Legion mostly, but I have somewhat of a starter from the other factions in the game and I'd be glad to show you the ropes. I live in Wiggins, MS. Where abouts are you living at?
Gulfport area. Currently living next to Edgewater, so I'm only a short trek to Jak's. I was actually up there today. I've heard your name thrown around as being the go-to guy for Warmachine.
avatar
KevinGallo

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hoonigan116 (Kevin Gallo)

Post  Man-of-War on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Well sorry man for not being there today. The guy from picayune that I was supposed to meet up with ducked out and cameron said next sunday and we just had an event this past saturday the 22nd so I didn't show up today. That guy is supposed to come down this next sunday.
avatar
Man-of-War

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33
Location : Perkinston, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hoonigan116 (Kevin Gallo)

Post  Man-of-War on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Usually the store opens on sundays at 11 am. I'm there right as it opens. I'll be going to Pascagoula this tuesday to play some games with them. They do that every other tuesday. The warmachine/hordes group here on the coast is growing slowly. So far the ones at jaks that is there on sundays is Me, Pat, Cam, and Logan.
avatar
Man-of-War

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33
Location : Perkinston, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hoonigan116 (Kevin Gallo)

Post  KevinGallo on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:09 pm

Man-of-War wrote:Usually the store opens on sundays at 11 am. I'm there right as it opens. I'll be going to Pascagoula this tuesday to play some games with them. They do that every other tuesday. The warmachine/hordes group here on the coast is growing slowly. So far the ones at jaks that is there on sundays is Me, Pat, Cam, and Logan.

Cool man. I just got my two player box set in, so I've got Khador and Menoth to start with, and I got their respective army books. I still need to assemble and paint them of course, but at least I've got a starting point. I'll hopefully be up there Sunday!
avatar
KevinGallo

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hoonigan116 (Kevin Gallo)

Post  Man-of-War on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:27 am

Well awesome man. I think those kits add up to about twenty points each. It just so happens I have that much of cygnar as well.,but Ill be bringing trolls too Sunday.
avatar
Man-of-War

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33
Location : Perkinston, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hoonigan116 (Kevin Gallo)

Post  KevinGallo on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:43 pm

Man-of-War wrote:Well awesome man. I think those kits add up to about twenty points each. It just so happens I have that much of cygnar as well.,but Ill be bringing trolls too Sunday.

Awesome brother. I'll be there Sunday, and hopefully the guy I split the two-player box set with will too, so we can get some games in. We still haven't decided who gets what army, and I don't really feel like assembling both. I'm a stickler for quality cutting and filing and just over all beautification of models, it's from my days working at GW, but hopefully we can sort it out after a game or two, and then I can get to assembling.
avatar
KevinGallo

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hoonigan116 (Kevin Gallo)

Post  Man-of-War on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:24 pm

See ya then.
avatar
Man-of-War

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33
Location : Perkinston, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hoonigan116 (Kevin Gallo)

Post  jkpz28 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:09 am

Welcome to the forum.
avatar
jkpz28
Admin

Posts : 154
Join date : 2011-10-19
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hoonigan116 (Kevin Gallo)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum