Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That One Guy With The Tau Shirt

2 posters

Go down

That One Guy With The Tau Shirt Empty That One Guy With The Tau Shirt

Post  Dat Guy da Knight'boss Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:58 am

Greetings everyone, this is Scott.  

I've already met a lot of the S.M.G. guys and gals at Jak's and the Games day yesterday, and now I've found my way into the forums.  ^ ^

I play pretty much everything and enjoy learning new games.  My main focal points at the moment are:  War hammer 40k and Magic, but I also play BloodBowl, Mordheim, Necromunda, Battle fleet Gothic, DnD (3.0, 3.5, and 4.0), Pathfinder, World of Darkness, The One Ring, and some others I've likely forgotten.  

Been looking to start up a small force for Warmachine as well.  There is also a miniature game based on using Lego mechs called Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid Assault that I'm learning if that interests anyone...  >.>

I'm located at the Gulfport base, but my wife and I have 4 gaming tables at our house and love to host events.

My favorite aspects of miniatures are building, converting, and playing of course.  I loathe painting...  I'm also working on several terrain pieces and a custom scenario game for 40k centered around an attacking force trying to hijack a large, fast moving train.  Once I'm a bit more settled in, I'll try and run some demo games.  ^ ^

My wife and I are already loving the positive attitude and friendly group here.  Looking forward to the next few years here!  

Thanks for your time.  
-Kuro Sogekihei
Dat Guy da Knight'boss
Dat Guy da Knight'boss

Back to top Go down

That One Guy With The Tau Shirt Empty Re: That One Guy With The Tau Shirt

Post  Man-of-War Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:44 am

Greetings friend and welcome to the forum. We'll get your taught yet on warmahordes before you know it. I know you watched me play trolls and played against my Legion army this past gameday as a teaching game.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down