Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future large events (with Air Conditioning)

2 posters

Go down

Future large events (with Air Conditioning) Empty Future large events (with Air Conditioning)

Post  EmeraldWolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:53 pm

As previously posted we can rent out my union hall in D'Iberville for $150 a day and we'd have to be out by midnight. There is a $75 deposit but we get that back if we clean up after ourselves.
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Future large events (with Air Conditioning) Empty Re: Future large events (with Air Conditioning)

Post  AArdvark085 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:38 am

Hey nice find on the Union Hall. I would like to check it out with you soon. Maybe we can have a smaller club function there before we host a larger tournament. I want to see how Legion Wars goes and we can base our stuff off of that. This place sounds like something we've been looking for. Thanks again!!!
AArdvark085
AArdvark085
Admin

http://www.19thlegion.com/Blog/

Back to top Go down

Future large events (with Air Conditioning) Empty Re: Future large events (with Air Conditioning)

Post  EmeraldWolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:27 am

And im willing to chip in a third of the cost and clean up too Smile Just let me know ahead of time so I can get one of the union officers to open it up so we can look it over Smile
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down