Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warmachine/Hordes Journeymen League at Gamers N Geeks

Go down

Warmachine/Hordes Journeymen League at Gamers N Geeks Empty Warmachine/Hordes Journeymen League at Gamers N Geeks

Post  Hinkel Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:07 am

Our Local Press Ganger is running a 2 month 2week at a time Journeymen League for Warmachine/Hordes. This is a great opportunity to learn how to play and network with people outside of our normal club. car pooling will be available. I plan on leaving this Friday at 430pm to be there before 6pm, so we can get food and meet and great. All rules will be brought up at the event but our press ganger is here to answer questions as well, so post up if you have any questions.

Please sign up on the meetup link below
http://www.meetup.com/South-Mississippi-Gamers/events/137066432/
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Warmachine/Hordes Journeymen League at Gamers N Geeks Empty Re: Warmachine/Hordes Journeymen League at Gamers N Geeks

Post  Hinkel Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Warmachine/Hordes Journeymen League at Gamers N Geeks week 1/2

Please let me know if you want to car pool. I will leave Pascagoula at 6 pm on Wednesday

We need to get in our game for week one before Friday at gamers n geeks

Our Local Press Ganger is running a 2 month 2week at a time Journeymen League for Warmachine/Hordes. This is a great opportunity to learn how to play and network with people outside of our normal club. car pooling will be available. All rules will be brought up at the event but our press ganger is here to answer questions as well, so post up if you have any questions.

http://www.meetup.com/South-Mississippi-Gamers/events/139104232/
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down