Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling! Forge World Death Korps of Krieg and Custom 'Nids

2 posters

Go down

Selling! Forge World Death Korps of Krieg and Custom 'Nids Empty Selling! Forge World Death Korps of Krieg and Custom 'Nids

Post  The Tav Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:29 pm

I don't have room for all my mini's, and as much as I cherish every single model I own, I really really really need the money more then I need the two extra armies. And given that IG has changed to the point that I just don't know what to do with them anymore, and I recently got my tech nids back....Hinkle you'll be happy....I'm looking to sell both these armies. I'll provide pictures upon request but the lists are as follows.

DKOK

2 x Leman Russ
1 x Medusa
2 x Basalisk
1 x Aegis Defense line
1 x Company Command Squad
2 x Platoon command Squads
10 x Veterans [Using DKOK genadier models]
6 x Auto Cannons [heavy weapon squads]
65 x Guardsman
2 x Commisars

The Vet Squad and the regular guardsmen have heavy weapons as well, but I am not EXACTLY sure what the models are carrying, but it is at least one of every type. Plasma/Melta/Grenade launcher/flamers. I'm not going to post a price, but I am VERY flexible, the models are fully painted and assembled for those that don't paint thier own models as well, and the paint job is GREAT, but I'll let you be the judge of that.

Now. The Tyranids are kinda my pride and joy. These nids are built to be Adeptus Mechanicus Nids. So they look all techy, and I'll send pictures of these too, Hinkle can vouch that these models looks good in person, especially the Swarm Lord and Hive Tyrant. I'm not sure what changes the Nids have seen, but here is the list.

1x Swarm Lord
1x Hive Tyrant
1x Doom of malintai
3x Zoaenthrope
1x lictor
2x Carnifex
2x Hive Guard
60x Cutty raptors [Terrmys/Hermys...I can't remember which is which like ever.]
30x Shooty Raptors[Same as above]
1x Tervigon

This army is kitbashed between SIX different armies. SoB, Nids, IG, Space Marines, Chaos, Tau. The Swarm Lord is a Penense Engine with a Titan Chain blade on it!

The Tav

Back to top Go down

Selling! Forge World Death Korps of Krieg and Custom 'Nids Empty Re: Selling! Forge World Death Korps of Krieg and Custom 'Nids

Post  Hinkel Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:47 pm

arent these the tyranids that were at Gamers N Geeks? when did you get them
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Selling! Forge World Death Korps of Krieg and Custom 'Nids Empty Re: Selling! Forge World Death Korps of Krieg and Custom 'Nids

Post  Hinkel Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:56 pm

here is the army, Built by Michael Strange, this army is incredible

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2010/08/showcase-michael-stranges-techno.html
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Post  The Tav Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Yup they were willing to give them back to me. They were just put away in a box and taking out of display.

The Tav

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinkel Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:31 pm

The Tav wrote:Yup they were willing to give them back to me. They were just put away in a box and taking out of display.

well thats great. good to see you got them back
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinkel Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down