Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Heresy/Death Watch/Deamon Hunters(dark Heresy)/Black Crusade

+2
EmeraldWolf
The Emperor Waffle
6 posters

Go down

Dark Heresy/Death Watch/Deamon Hunters(dark Heresy)/Black Crusade Empty Dark Heresy/Death Watch/Deamon Hunters(dark Heresy)/Black Crusade

Post  The Emperor Waffle Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Okay, so new expansions for the 40k rpg universe have renewed my desire to play this daunting game. lol I would like to put together a group or two for one or all of these. I have some nifty ideas where the whole club could be involved, but it will take coordination. If anyone knows how to run this system well, let me know. I will be at the tournament tomorrow and if anyone wants, we can discuss it then.

The Emperor Waffle

Back to top Go down

Dark Heresy/Death Watch/Deamon Hunters(dark Heresy)/Black Crusade Empty Re: Dark Heresy/Death Watch/Deamon Hunters(dark Heresy)/Black Crusade

Post  EmeraldWolf Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:01 am

I have all but the chaos book on my laptop Smile and i am running a campaign with fiancee it would be nice to either GM more people or get to play this i will be there.
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Dark Heresy/Death Watch/Deamon Hunters(dark Heresy)/Black Crusade Empty Re: Dark Heresy/Death Watch/Deamon Hunters(dark Heresy)/Black Crusade

Post  EmeraldWolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:27 pm

I do want to play tho lol
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  The Emperor Waffle Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:51 pm

lol The biggest problem is that most of the people that I have available to play are primarily GM's that want to play. I've been looking all through the books that I have and have found this to be a dirty system, but I've made a lot of sense out of it, so we should be good. Now all I really need is a solid group that can meet Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night.

The Emperor Waffle

Back to top Go down

Post  EmeraldWolf Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:10 am

Im available sat night but if im going to be GMing ill want to do it at my place lol it doesnt really matter to me tho where we play. Lol
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  The Emperor Waffle Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:22 pm

I'll GM. It's not an issue for me.

The Emperor Waffle

Back to top Go down

Post  EmeraldWolf Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Wanna start up this saturday?
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  The Emperor Waffle Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Yes. I already have 2 other players so that should work fine. We will do a power armour setting to start off with, so that means deathwatch or grey knight. Does anyone have the black crusade book? That would be a good book to have to make bad guys. Smile Anyway, if anyone else wants to play, PM me and we will work something out.

The Emperor Waffle

Back to top Go down

Post  andyvan Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:07 am

is this going to be played at jaks? and what day is this?

andyvan

Back to top Go down

Post  The Emperor Waffle Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:52 pm

We will be playig saturday and it will not be at jaks.

The Emperor Waffle

Back to top Go down

Post  The Emperor Waffle Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:13 pm

So first 40k rpg session went okay. I just did not expect that a hive tyrant would go down to a heavy bolter and a spear in the first round. lol And the tech marine just obliterated chaos spawn in one shooting round. Oh well. I'll have to provide more of a challenge next week.

The Emperor Waffle

Back to top Go down

Post  thecapn226 Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Gotta learn the GM fudge dice rule lol story should always trump rules
thecapn226
thecapn226

Back to top Go down

Post  The Emperor Waffle Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:55 am

No. It worked just fine for the story. Besides, faking numbers is not a good mark as a GM. I've been screwed over badly by that concept and don't like to do that to players.

The Emperor Waffle

Back to top Go down

Post  AllmightyDM Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:59 pm

I've been trying to sell this to my players, but they like all the races. I'm working on a hybrid system from the tabletop game. Mostly it involves adding a 0 to all the stats and giving each person so many "points" to create a character from..... Might work... might not.
AllmightyDM
AllmightyDM

Back to top Go down

Post  The Emperor Waffle Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:32 am

This DND recruitment is now for Pathfinder.

The Emperor Waffle

Back to top Go down

Post  grots life Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:32 am

Seems to me that a war hammer RPG is just doom and gloom " We've got to kill X in the name of the Emperor." May as well just play 40K.
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

Post  EmeraldWolf Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:53 am

Theres rules to play an ork...
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down