Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy this weekend ????????

4 posters

Go down

Fantasy this weekend ???????? Empty Fantasy this weekend ????????

Post  Necron Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Ok ……. Here is the deal. Grot is back and he and I are itching for some WFB. Grot has improved his Tomb Kings and I have put together my standard Empire Army making the required adjustments for my newly released Army Book. With the new Army Book the costs of many Empire units have been reduced. There are some changes around the edges but for the most part the integrity of the army and my play style remain unchanged. Warrior priests now channel. They do not automatically contribute to you magic dice pools. This will be much better for Grot…… 

We hope to set up some games this weekend. No detail yet but we are trying to coord….. I’m sure they will be great fun…….Stop buy if you have a chance ………

As to my army ……the new cost structure has given me a few new things to play with……

I love my war machines and I love large units of State Troops, all tricked out with Empire Cheese. I use mostly the sharp cheddar variety. I have 20 models spread across two detachments supporting a 6x6 block of Halberdiers, an Empire Captain sporting the Griffin Standard, and a Warrior Priest that causes Terror……….This unit deploys as 56 models when it hits the table. For the Empire that’s pretty big stuff.

I round out with 20 Greatswords that also cause Terror and a 5x2 mounted unit ( Knights of the White Wolf) that include Luthor Hess ( Fear Causing Warrior Priest) and the Emperor on a barded war horse.

For war machines we bring to the battle 2 (yes 2 ) Steam Tanks and a Great Cannon……………..Oh yes the Steam Tank Commanders have Hochlands ………….

And finally ……. I have a Warrior Priest with a great weapon on a Magic Carpet ……. What Fun!!!!!!!!
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Fantasy this weekend ???????? Empty Re: Fantasy this weekend ????????

Post  m00ndragon Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:01 am

i will make the trip this weekend and maybe bring someone from mobile along with me. what time and day are you guys getting together? i will bring along warriors of chaos. up to 5k points btw.
m00ndragon
m00ndragon

Back to top Go down

Post  grots life Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:49 am

I'm working Friday (just learned that today) and will be finished at 3:15. I will be at Jaks with my Tomb Kings shortly after.
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

Post  The Emperor Waffle Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:47 pm

I will be there to spectate the event. I'll bring my camera as well.

The Emperor Waffle

Back to top Go down

Post  m00ndragon Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:39 pm

hey so are you guys going to show up saturday or sunday for some fantasy? i need to know so i can plan which day to leave and how early to leave.
m00ndragon
m00ndragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down