Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chad's Thoughts

5 posters

Go down

Chad's Thoughts Empty Chad's Thoughts

Post  CKO Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:35 pm

I just bought the 6th edition rule book and I havent even unwrapped it yet but I will like to state how I feel about the game at the moment. The new rules will shake things up a bit but in the end it will be fun none the less.

I was tired of 40k because I felt that I should of have the chance to compete for 1st place at Wargames Con. Due to poor sportsmanship scores, me not bumping heads with another player, and a dum mistake (I did lose a game) I didnt even get a chance Mad .

I am no longer tired instead I am motivated I will continue to be me. I want to win the tourny my way or no way at all. At first I was disappointed with 5th place than I thought about it I did it my way. If they want to give me bad because I am Chad and I whoops azz than do it! Twisted Evil What am I suppose to do hold back? I am competitive, good, and misunderstood just like my avatar Kenpachi.

With that being said I will keep my promise and try my best to make sure that everyone learns the rules and plays correctly that includes me so let the new edition begain. I will paint up and play a new army for the first year of sixth edition, Codex Space Marines my new dice with Dorn just came in! My Black Templar(Gold Army) and Necrons will retire for the first year while I create, paint, and play with basic marines.

I will start bringing 2 list one that is Competitive and one that I am testing things with which is more friendly.
CKO
CKO

Back to top Go down

Chad's Thoughts Empty Re: Chad's Thoughts

Post  Man-of-War Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:03 am

Good luck man. Hope you do good with them.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Chad's Thoughts Empty kool bean oooh that smell

Post  mouser04 Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:31 am

hey man be yourself always never be something you not
i try to be competitive to the point of having fun, but i will start to lose faith in playing, when i get nic pick on everything i do and slowing the game down, then it gets to be no fun. just talk to the person only if its major things that is important, to a point it will cost u the game.

to me waac player and power gamer really bring my attitude to a lvl of hating them alot, cuase it ruin the game for me.
i like to have fun playing ,but what i do when there is waac and power gamer playing me i have to up my game lvl up a notch to show em im not just a push over .

like the story bout my ork. i had to play my horde army to a point where, i had to learn how to play against any list
once i learned how. i started to be very competitive with them, even tho it was a casual list
remember someone told me i will never win with a horde army. i will always lose. i sat there and told him i will personally build a horde list and make it work and prove tthat hordes can win and be played right. then that day came he played against me with his dark eldar i beat him by shear number and strategy . funny thing is before he played me. i heard him go" hmf easy" said to myself okay. ill show you what i can do and have fun at the same time . then i was aragant back at him and" said what was that you say bout horde army "he nodded his head and looked down

just play to have fum man and dont worry bout what anyone says
we all have our nics and picks but it all boils down to one thing when playing this game

PLAY TO HAVE FUN AND KICK BUT WHILE U AT IT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH HUFF HOOF HAAAAAACCK TOOO EEY SPLAT DANG HAIR BALL
mouser04
mouser04

Back to top Go down

Post  CKO Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:02 am

Thanks man, I appreciate it.
CKO
CKO

Back to top Go down

Chad's Thoughts Empty heheh

Post  mouser04 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:00 am

sir yes sir you welcome
mouser04
mouser04

Back to top Go down

Post  HereticWolf Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:26 am

I too am looking fwd to this new edition and am already collecting and painting chaos. So hopefully the new chaos stuff is right around the corner but till then I will be running old school chaos. Chad 5th place is nothing to scoff at in a big tourney like WGC I would be happy and like you aid motivated to be that much better next year!
HereticWolf
HereticWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  AArdvark085 Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:02 am

Chad, I'm proud you and of your accomplishment at WarGamesCon! Sure you had a few bumps but you turned around and put them behind you and pressed on. As a result you finished in the top five at one of the biggest 40k tournaments in the country. With a little practice and polish I think that you will be rocking the #1 spot wherever you go! Job well done!
AArdvark085
AArdvark085
Admin

http://www.19thlegion.com/Blog/

Back to top Go down

Post  CKO Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:54 pm

I have not disappeared, I am in the dungeon experimenting/studying Twisted Evil .
CKO
CKO

Back to top Go down

Chad's Thoughts Empty 6th um ah oooh sliiiirp

Post  mouser04 Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:07 am

im salivating[drooling] of anticapating to play 6th grrrrrrr can hold it ping WAAAAAAAAAAGH
mouser04
mouser04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down