Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Marines for Sale...Everything must go. Very flexible prices.

2 posters

Go down

Space Marines for Sale...Everything must go.  Very flexible prices. Empty Space Marines for Sale...Everything must go. Very flexible prices.

Post  Heretic Steve Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Below is a list of the models I have for sale. It is listed if they are painted, converted, etc. If there is no listing they are unassembled, unpainted, and on sprues. I am looking for list price for painted models, 50% off for unpainted models, but the Termintors, contemptor, and Land Raider are going to be a hard bargain due to their amazing conversions and paint jobs. Please contact me or ask for pics if you are interested. I also have custom bases for all bike and attack bike models whether painted or not.

Space Marine Captain on a bike...converted...painted
Space Marine Librarian on a bike...converted...painted
Ezekial/Librarian in power armor...pro painted Dark Angel
3 Dreadnoughts with various weapons...painted
Forgeworld Contemptor...painted...converted...magnetized options
5 Thunder Shield Terminator...converted...special ordered bits...painted Deathwing
Land Raider...PRO PAINTED Dark Angel...with mural on both sides
10 Man Tactical Squad with Missile Launchaer, Melta Gun, Sarge with Combi Melta...painted
10 Man Tactical Squad with Missile Launchaer, Flamer, Sarge with Combi Flamer...painted
10 Man Tactical Squad with Missile Launchaer, Flamer, Sarge with Combi Flamer...painted
2 Lascannon Marines...painted
2 Plasma Rifle Marines...painted
3 Rhinos...Painted
5 Man scout squad
5 Man scout squad
5 Man scout squad
5 man bike squad with multi melta attack bike, power fist sarge, 2 melta guns...painted
5 man bike squad with multi melta attack bike, power fist sarge, 2 melta guns...painted
5 man bike squad with multi melta attack bike, power fist sarge, 2 plasma guns...painted
5 man bike squad with multi melta attack bike, power fist sarge, 2 plasma guns...painted
6 Flamer bikes...painted
3 Multi Melta Attack Bikes
Thunder Fire Cannon...painted
7 Typhoon Speeders
1 Multi Melta Speedre

Heretic Steve

Back to top Go down

Space Marines for Sale...Everything must go.  Very flexible prices. Empty Re: Space Marines for Sale...Everything must go. Very flexible prices.

Post  The Emperor Waffle Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:43 am

If you could, I would like to see some pictures. I already PMed you with my email address. Thank you.

The Emperor Waffle

Back to top Go down

Space Marines for Sale...Everything must go.  Very flexible prices. Empty Re: Space Marines for Sale...Everything must go. Very flexible prices.

Post  Heretic Steve Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:02 am

Will do

Heretic Steve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum