Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pimp my fantasy list...

2 posters

Go down

Pimp my fantasy list... Empty Pimp my fantasy list...

Post  Heretic Steve Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:00 am

I want to try a new article type for the 19th legion blog. Post a list you need help with updating you may just need help with in general. I will do my best using the models you have available or with as few new additions as possible to PIMP YOUR LIST!. We need the following to make this happen.

1. Post your list.

2. List your other available models.

3. List how much you are willing to spend to update.

4. List pimped.

This is going to be fun.

-Heretic Steve

Heretic Steve

Back to top Go down

Pimp my fantasy list... Empty PimP My Fantasy List .... The debate Steam tanks vs Cav..Hard to decide

Post  Necron Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:49 am

Ok ……. Steve see what you can do with this: I agree this will be fun ..............
---------------------------------------------------------
I love my war machines and I love large units of State Troops, all tricked out with Empire Cheese. I use mostly the sharp cheddar variety. The issue is Steam Tanks vs Cav .... 6 of one half dozen of the other ??

Unit Number (1) I have a 6x6 block of Halberdiers with Command that includes an Empire Captain sporting the Griffin Standard (double rank bonus), and a tricked out Warrior Priest (Sv3+, 3 Att, AP, with a Terrifying mask of EEEEE (Causes Terror). The unit has 2 dets ….5 spear and 15 Free Co. This unit causes TERROR (edit I had fear), deploys as 56 models when it hits the table, and has an initial close combat resolution of 6+…. For the Empire that’s pretty big stuff.

Unit Number (2) I have 8 Inner Circle, Knights of the White Wolf with command and a Banner of swiftness (1+ to movement – read that no Barding Penalty) To this unit I attach Luthor Huss ( Fear Causing Warrior Priest) and the Emperor on a barded warhorse with Ghal Maraz (Auto wound D3 If I’m lucky I van kill a dragon on the charge) This unit causes fear and I have two chara that can charge out of the unit for max destruction.

Unit Number (3) I have 20 Great swords ( Stubborn) with a banner that causes Terror

Unit Number (4) Great Cannon

Unit Number (5) Steam Tanks and a ……………..Oh yes the Steam Tank Commander has a Hochland How do you spell big Nasty that causes Terror

Unit Number (6) Oh yes I have two Steam Tanks ….. cheers

Unit Number (7) Just for Fun I have another Warrior Priest riding a Magic Carpet (Flying) Very Happy for anti War Machine attacks.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Seven Units ….4 Cause Terror, 1 Causes Fear, 1 flies, and 1 is a great cannon………
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Other models to play ……..

10 Knights of the White Wolf
20 Spear
2 Great Cannons
DOW Leopold’s Leopards
Griffon and Dragon for the Emp to ride
All the Wizards including the Supreme Patriarch

Thanks for taking a look ………. Any one up for a game ……………

N

Last edited by Necron on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed terror and had fear)
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Pimp my fantasy list... Empty Re: Pimp my fantasy list...

Post  Heretic Steve Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:04 pm

Dan, that list is awesome. I am ashamed to say you may have stumped me on this one.

Remember, I learned so much about list building from you and Jr.

You guys always brought maximized AND fun lists that made for great games.

Heretic Steve

Back to top Go down

Pimp my fantasy list... Empty Re: Pimp my fantasy list...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down