Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shutting Down The 19th Legion

2 posters

Go down

Shutting Down The 19th Legion Empty Shutting Down The 19th Legion

Post  AArdvark085 Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:18 am

Yep I thought I would tell you guys first before I put it out to the web. I am closing down the 19th Legion. I've suffered a massive case of hobby burn out since the first of the year and it's gotten harder and harder to publish things that were worth a crap. I still enjoy the hobby very much however I think part of the problem is that I am over tasked. So before the week is up I will make the announcement on the blogspot account. I plan on deactivating the 19th Legion Facebook page and eventually the blogspot. I am going to let the YouTube Channel linger as I still have some great content on there and don’t have back up for it. I will have more time to focus on club activities and my own hobby interest. I will post all of my new content on the clubs YouTube page under the SMG banner. With the rest of the club supporting the channel I won’t feel so over whelmed. So I thought you guys should know first. There you go.
AArdvark085
AArdvark085
Admin

http://www.19thlegion.com/Blog/

Back to top Go down

Shutting Down The 19th Legion Empty Re: Shutting Down The 19th Legion

Post  Heretic Steve Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:50 am

They can take our blog.

They can take our facebook page.

But they can never take our Geekdom!

- Heretic Steve

Heretic Steve