Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alabama Cage Match Qualifier Mobile and Fairhope AL

3 posters

Go down

Alabama Cage Match Qualifier Mobile and Fairhope AL Empty Alabama Cage Match Qualifier Mobile and Fairhope AL

Post  Necron Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:31 am

Are any of you planning on attending the AL CAGE Qualifers being held on Jan `19th. Maches are being held at GnG Mobile miniWarGames in Fairhope Should be a blast...... where are you all pkaying. Practice on Sunday ?????
dan
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Alabama Cage Match Qualifier Mobile and Fairhope AL Empty Alabama Cage Match Qualifier Mobile and Fairhope AL

Post  Necron Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:46 pm

The Match Qualifier is the 19th. The Sat before the Jaks tourney..... anyone going over I am planning on driving over and have some room .........interested????
How about my Jackson County buddies ??????
N
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Alabama Cage Match Qualifier Mobile and Fairhope AL Empty Re: Alabama Cage Match Qualifier Mobile and Fairhope AL

Post  grots life Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:49 pm

I think when the times comes for me to change my shift, I'm going to consider changing my Sunday off for a Saturday off. More things happen on Saturday than Sunday.
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

Alabama Cage Match Qualifier Mobile and Fairhope AL Empty Re: Alabama Cage Match Qualifier Mobile and Fairhope AL

Post  Necron Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:39 am

Grott ....

Except for Jaks you are right on the mark ....

N
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinkel Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:35 pm

I know for the next year I will be renting the Gauiter convention center on Saturdays only, more people show up
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Alabama Cage Match Qualifier Mobile and Fairhope AL Empty Re: Alabama Cage Match Qualifier Mobile .................. and Fairhope AL

Post  Necron Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:58 pm

Hey Folks

I talked with Eliot over at Gamers and Geeks in Mobile about the AL CAGE Match Qualifier and this is what he told me......

Doors will open at 0900. There's no entry fee for this one (no prize support either, sorry).

Round 1 matches called at 0945
Dice roll at 1000 sharp. 1200 dice stop on Round 1
1 hr for lunch. Call outs for round 2 at 1300. Round 2 starts at 1315.
1515, end of round 2
1545, call outs for round 3
1600-1800, round 3.

We have 7 tables available at the moment, with 9 players signed up, so you guys are good to go!

Gino and are planning on driving over for a little change of venue ...... I'm driving and I have room for more in the Commande. Let me know if you would like to try your hand over in Mobile. Looks like we might have an odd number with their 9 and us 2.

Anyway wanted you all to know what I found out.....

Dan Sr.
Necron

Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinkel Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:22 pm

I have to work this day sorry
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down