Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monthly Game Day Pathfinder open table

+4
Dr. Hans Zarkov
fulange
Hinkel
AllmightyDM
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Monthly Game Day Pathfinder open table - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Game Day Pathfinder open table

Post  md113 Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:38 pm

I'm sorry but I won't be able to make it this time. My dog is recovering from surgery and I don't want to stay away from her too long. Hopefully next time!

md113

Back to top Go down

Monthly Game Day Pathfinder open table - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Game Day Pathfinder open table

Post  Necron Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:19 pm

Sorry to hear about your Pup. Hope all gets better real soon
N
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Monthly Game Day Pathfinder open table - Page 2 Empty Great game :)

Post  ozblast1 Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:02 pm

Well I came at 955 am and left at 8 pm and the group was still going...at least count I had GRELKENATED 4 goblins and a skeleton...one session down and alot more to go....ill be contacting u this week via email about upcoming events...pls write me back with locations, etc.

I Salute you for one of the better campaign modules I have seen in a long time...and I look forward to the next game...hopefully enough people will show from this one to continue...I am looking forward to seeing whats up next...

Ozblast1 Smile

ozblast1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2