Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heretic Steve's Necrons vs Patrick's Demon army

4 posters

Go down

Heretic Steve's Necrons vs Patrick's Demon army Empty Heretic Steve's Necrons vs Patrick's Demon army

Post  Heretic Steve Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Short and sweet here guys. Neither player scored objective markers. I scored all 3 bonus points and he scored slay the warlord and line breaker. The army is beatable but you have to play carefully to do it.

None of my units died in vain, but served the purpose of bait to spread him out or died to kill another scoring unit prior to dying.

My set up forced 2 mishaps. 1 back in to reserves and I got to place 1.

My targets were scoring units and the warlord since his flamers and screamers could not kill my 4 flyers. This did not allow me to hold an objective marker but I did not have to hold any to win. I did kill most of the flamers and 4-6 screamers but that only saved me from a few extra wounds. They are truly some of the best models in the game.

I believe my one mistake was shooting at the warlord bloodthirster with an immortal unit instead of teleporting away to safety to fight another day. I did only one wound and did not ground him. Their shots were missed over the course of the game.

The game was very fun and the smack talking was even better. All together it was a great afternoon.

Heretic Steve

Back to top Go down

Heretic Steve's Necrons vs Patrick's Demon army Empty Re: Heretic Steve's Necrons vs Patrick's Demon army

Post  Chaos Pat Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:09 pm

it was a well fought game and i had a lot of fun with it. i look forward to the next time we meet on the fields of battle.
Chaos Pat
Chaos Pat

Back to top Go down

Heretic Steve's Necrons vs Patrick's Demon army Empty

Post  Necron Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:18 pm

wISH I COULD HAVE SEEN IT ..... MUST HAVE BEEN EPIC
N
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Heretic Steve's Necrons vs Patrick's Demon army Empty Re: Heretic Steve's Necrons vs Patrick's Demon army

Post  Heretic Steve Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:55 am

Patrick played a great game but the Grasshopper is not yet ready to leave the temple.

Heretic Steve

Back to top Go down

Post  CKO Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:28 am

I will be returning from my hiatus very soon and I will TEST YOUR ARMOUR!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
CKO
CKO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down