Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journyman League 2013

4 posters

Go down

Journyman League 2013 Empty Journyman League 2013

Post  thecapn226 Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:18 pm

Alright guys. The 2013 rules for a Jr league are up and ready to go. This league is to teach new players how to play warmachine while rewarding them for playing and painting. Official rules are posted here http://privateerpress.com/organized-play/leagues/journeyman-league-rules

We will be starting in march (official date to be announced) and we will be playing until completion. If you participate you will recieve a patch. No one will leave this league empty handed, I promise. I will be running it from behind the SMG boards. You send me stats on games you played and pics of stuff you painted and I'll keep the tallys going. This works nice because that means you can play with the people around you. The Biloxi, Pascagoula, and Hattisberg group can all play with who is available, and I'll try and travel to all the areas at some point to see how everyone is doing. All I need from you guys is to know who is playing. So far I believe myself, adam, patrick willie, and cameron are playing. The initial kit is up to 8 people, but I can order more patches if i need to, it is not a problem. So post on the forums for who wants to do this, and I will make sure we get a good base of warmachine players involved and built up.
thecapn226
thecapn226

Back to top Go down

Journyman League 2013 Empty Re: Journyman League 2013

Post  Man-of-War Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:47 pm

I for sure am wanting to do this. I can go either way to hattiesburg or biloxi is the same distance from my place. I can bring a board that fits over a table if anyone can't leave their place too.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  CameronMarshall Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:04 pm

I'm excited about this. bounce

I'll be playing mostly in the Biloxi area. Will attend other locations if my schedule permits.
CameronMarshall
CameronMarshall

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinkel Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:42 pm

me and Liz are good for this
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content