Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind's Eye Theater Larp - Vampire the Masquerade

3 posters

Go down

Mind's Eye Theater Larp - Vampire the Masquerade Empty Mind's Eye Theater Larp - Vampire the Masquerade

Post  AllmightyDM Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:07 am

At coastcon I saw a few old friends from my larp and a few of them mentioned that there is a group trying to start up a scanctioned Camarilla Vtm group. If you are interested I'll send you an invite on facebook, its short notice, but they are having a meeting tonight at the food court at Edgewater mall at 7.30. I'll probably be there to see how things are shaping up.
AllmightyDM
AllmightyDM

Back to top Go down

Mind's Eye Theater Larp - Vampire the Masquerade Empty Re: Mind's Eye Theater Larp - Vampire the Masquerade

Post  fulange Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:19 am

Too bad I missed this meeting, i would be interested to see how this develops.
fulange
fulange

Back to top Go down

Mind's Eye Theater Larp - Vampire the Masquerade Empty Re: Mind's Eye Theater Larp - Vampire the Masquerade

Post  TauMongoose Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:53 pm

any news from the meeting?
TauMongoose
TauMongoose

Back to top Go down

Post  AllmightyDM Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:00 pm

I sent you and Becca an invite on facebook for it, the meetings minutes are posted in a doc on the group page. What I can sum up here is that:

We have 45 members in the group.
Its looking like a once a month game with a character meeting as well.
Its going to be an afternoon/night until whenever kind of game
Saturdays
Laws of the Night Revised, sanctioned characters, which means after 3 months you have to join the MES, which is $20 a year, which is nothing really.
Characters and backgrounds are approved by the venue storyteller and then stamped by regional depending on how abnormal they are.
Alot of people from the old larp will be playing: George, Jay, Mary, maybe Sean and Melissa, some others.
We are currently looking for a location, probably going to be biloxi area, I'm looking to carpool.
ST is experienced in running MES sanctioned games.
Game will be based in biloxi at the current time period, setting info available on the group page.
Group voted for Camarilla/Anarch setting rather than a Sabbat or any other combination.
AllmightyDM
AllmightyDM

Back to top Go down

Post  fulange Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:40 pm

I just sent in my character concept. Im looking forward to it, however as a guy who lives all the way in lucedale, it would be nice to have a venue in the p-goula or the like. Although Im only one player Wink
fulange
fulange

Back to top Go down

Post  AllmightyDM Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:46 pm

I'm all for car pooling, christopher lives in Bay st. louis and we are trying to find a middle area. He's willing to do all the work to be sanctioned so I'm willing to drive, lol.

I'm just playing this time, taking it easy.
AllmightyDM
AllmightyDM

Back to top Go down

Post  AllmightyDM Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:23 pm

This post could be moved under the while wolf section.

Also there is a meeting tonight at 7 at Edgewater Mall food court.
AllmightyDM
AllmightyDM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down