Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanting to sell my skorne.

4 posters

Go down

Wanting to sell my skorne. Empty Wanting to sell my skorne.

Post  CameronMarshall Wed May 08, 2013 1:46 pm

Hello all,

Recently I have decided I want to switch my army choice. Skorne was never my first option; at the time I thought it was one of the more of the under-played armies, and I thought it would be good to have something to mix things up. Although this turned out to be false, it's not the reason I've decided to move away from Skorne. They don't interest me. I'm not to incredibly found of their style, and "b&b" units/tactics. And when I attempt to mix things up, I still don't seem to be interested in their fluff nearly as much as I thought I would. Now, I know I haven't built up a huge army, and explored all possibilities, but I can already feel it's not the army for me. I don't want to get to far invested just to want to change later down the road. For these reasons I've decided to move on to something I am a bit more interested in. So in the prospect of taking some of the money i've invested back, and putting it towards my new army I've decided to sell mine. I figured start here since this group helped me get into Mini war games after all, and hopefully someone might be interested.

TL;DR: Want to move on from skorne. Selling here because I like everyone here, and I want to start a new army."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I have:
Warlocks: Battle box -Master Tormentor Morghoul
EHexi - Lord Arbiter Hexeris

War Beasts: Battle box - Titan Gladiator
Battle box - Savage Cyclops X2
- Cyclops Raider
- Archidon
- Bronzeback Titan

Units: Min unit - Paingiver Beast Handlers. (Leader and 3 grunts)
Max unit - Venator Slingers. (Leader and 9 Grunts)

Solos: Agonizer
Ancestral Guardian
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of it is put together excluding ehexi who is still with his original packaging (he's seen play; just not been assembled).
The only two fully painted models are Master tormentor Morghoul, and a single Savage Cyclops.
The unit of Venator Slingers are primed and partially started to be painted, but nowhere near completed. But this unit is metal so shouldn't be to bad to strip and start new.
All of it has been cleaned up (mold-lines, flash, etc) excluding ehexi.
The cyclops raider was mounted on cork terrain (to resemble standing on an elevated rock). This is because the cyclops models feet are slightly larger than the flat base making them cocked a little, and myself wanted to try something different.
I have all the cards as well.

All together it ends up being close to a fifty point army.. (now not a great one as if you included everything listed it would be beast heavy but... close to fifty, and you could run 35pt games immediately)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The total price according to the Privateer Press site is: $262.91.
Now even I didn't pay that as we all most likely know.. I only payed around: $220ish.

They are slightly used, but none are damaged. I don't want to lose to much money but I don't want to make enemies either lol..

I was hoping to get around: $160ish for all of it.
I'll also include the MKII Skorne codex if it's someone just wanting to start a skorne army.

Hopefully someone out there is interested.. Just let me know.. If need be I can post pictures.

Thanks! cyclops
CameronMarshall
CameronMarshall

Back to top Go down

Wanting to sell my skorne. Empty Re: Wanting to sell my skorne.

Post  jkpz28 Wed May 08, 2013 2:49 pm

Moved to our B/S/T section
jkpz28
jkpz28
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinkel Wed May 08, 2013 4:18 pm

i will talk to liz, she may be interested
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Wed May 08, 2013 9:14 pm

So what faction are you wanting to play cameron?
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  CameronMarshall Fri May 10, 2013 11:12 am

I appreciate the switch to the correct forum.. still a little new to navigating it.

I'm switching to Menoth Adam.

Thanks Hinkel, let me know if she is. I should be attending the event saturday... I can, and mostly likely will, bring them up then if someone is interested.
CameronMarshall
CameronMarshall

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Fri May 10, 2013 4:41 pm

I can trade you the Alt. Battlebox of Menoth that comes in the 2 player box for warmachine(doesn't have arc node that comes in normal battle box... replaces it with a heavy with a 10 inch range 4 inch AOE continous fire gun) and 5 man squad of exemplar Cinerators(medium based 8 wound each weaponmasters).... and the book for some of it if you want to do that.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down