Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone up for it?

5 posters

Go down

Anyone up for it? Empty Anyone up for it?

Post  Typhus40k Mon May 20, 2013 10:21 pm

I am looking to start Grey Knights. I want to see if someone is willing to trade for my MTG collection for Grey Knights, or if anyone is selling them cheap. Please let me know.

I have 8k in CSM, and 2k in Tau.
Typhus40k
Typhus40k

http://www.fnpwargamers.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for it? Empty got an offer

Post  Klodar Tue May 21, 2013 3:53 am

I have nothing to trade but I'm trying to get back into 40k. I could buy some of your chaos stuff to help fund your GK desires. It's either that or you could get the auction on ebay that i just looked up. Its 15 GK termies for 124.00. I'm trying to be as cost effective as possible. So, if i cant get help with chaos I was just going to start some GK....as blasphemous as that is to my real beliefs. Happy hunting sir.
~Chaos Eternal
Klodar
Klodar

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for it? Empty Re: Anyone up for it?

Post  thecapn226 Tue May 21, 2013 9:08 am

I have a lot of GK stuff im looking to get rid of before I move. Is your stuff painted?
thecapn226
thecapn226

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhus40k Tue May 21, 2013 2:54 pm

Yea all my chaos are painted. I have some of the Dark Vengance models unpainted. The hellbrute and marines. I can come off of a Chaos Land Raider, a few terminators some C Marines. What you got on the GK side. I would like buy as well. I also have unpainted Dark Vengance all the Dark Angels if anyone is interested.
Typhus40k
Typhus40k

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhus40k Fri May 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Thanks thecapn226, your GK are in good hands. Ill take care of them. They are in their own foam case now.
Typhus40k
Typhus40k

Back to top Go down

Post  AllmightyDM Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:15 pm

Not sure if you are still looking, but I talked Hinkel out of buying about 5 boxes of severely discounted Grey Knights over at Macnarbs. I think it was $20 a box for the 5 man troop box. Tell them you are with SMG and he might give you a discount.
AllmightyDM
AllmightyDM

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinkel Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:23 pm

AllmightyDM wrote:Not sure if you are still looking, but I talked Hinkel out of buying about 5 boxes of severely discounted Grey Knights over at Macnarbs.  I think it was $20 a box for the 5 man troop box.  Tell them you are with SMG and he might give you a discount.
I believe the $20 is the at cost since so many were ordered. So I believe $20 is the price, but that is a great price.
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Post  AllmightyDM Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:26 pm

When I saw them at first I was really thinking about it, but I'm working on my Eldar.  Gonna be a good buy, I'd just rather a club member get 'em.

Edit: If you go up there looking for them they are in the Wire Bin, not on the shelf. We walked right past them a few times without noticing.
AllmightyDM
AllmightyDM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum