Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMG Lucedale Group

3 posters

Go down

SMG Lucedale Group Empty SMG Lucedale Group

Post  Klodar Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:25 am

Hello everyone,
News from the Lucedale front is short and sweet. My apartment has been set up as the "Local Gaming Club". I myself have a Dark Angel army. My roommate is Hardcore into Tau and almost has 1500 pts. We also have a Blood Angels, Tyranids and a Chaos Marine players that have their codices and a squad or two of their armies already purchased and en route. Our 6' x 4' table seems kind of bland and two-dimensional. Not bad for a board from Lowes and some felt cloths though. I intend to start posting our escalation league battle reports soon. I hope to have the squad ready for next month on the 20th. I, at the very least, will be attending but will beg, force or otherwise make at least two of the others show themselves:twisted:. I hope you guys had a good tourny this paste weekend and hope to see you all soon. Have a good week and good gaming~Darren
Klodar
Klodar

Back to top Go down

SMG Lucedale Group Empty Re: SMG Lucedale Group

Post  Hinkel Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:48 pm

this is great, this is what i love to see club members doing, this is the main goal of the club in my eyes, keep it up bub, and post up on the forms or facebook if yall have a game weekend and we can do some pick up games
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Post  jkpz28 Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:10 am

Sweet
jkpz28
jkpz28
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content