Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion for the Warmachine/Hordes people.

3 posters

Go down

Suggestion for the Warmachine/Hordes people. Empty Suggestion for the Warmachine/Hordes people.

Post  Man-of-War Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Anyone have a problem getting to Singing River mall on a Thursday evening instead of going to Jaks? I was just wondering and will be asking the rest of the guys thats not on here about it this thursday. Maybe we can flip flop it for one week going over there, cause I talked to the owner and he said he'd be interested in learning plus there is a guy or two that used to be at the old ocean springs store back when it was open. Thought maybe also it would be easier on the Gula group instead of them trying to hike it all the way to Jaks if they wanted to play on a Thursday.

As for me I'm comfortable with either because it takes me the same amount of time to get to either place.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for the Warmachine/Hordes people. Empty Re: Suggestion for the Warmachine/Hordes people.

Post  Chaos Pat Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:00 pm

its a lot quicker for me to get to the singing river mall than going to jaks, so im game to switch it up every now and then
Chaos Pat
Chaos Pat

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for the Warmachine/Hordes people. Empty Re: Suggestion for the Warmachine/Hordes people.

Post  AArdvark085 Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:23 am

Justice doesn't have a car so he would be out. I'm not sure about the military guys either.
AArdvark085
AArdvark085
Admin

http://www.19thlegion.com/Blog/

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:31 am

Well if I offer Justice a ride  he'd probably come. Cameron said he'd me up for it too during the last game day. Going to talk to them tomorrow to see what they think. What about you and Logan?
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down