Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon to be transplant

4 posters

Go down

Soon to be transplant Empty Soon to be transplant

Post  WVLopp Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:34 pm

My name is Shawn and I currently live in West Virginia but will be moving to the Hattisburg area in about a year. So glad I was able to find this group. I play 40k(orks), Fantasy(WOC), and WarmaHordes(Circle and Menoth). I am going to be in the area for a week at the beginning of October. Hope someone is up for a game (WarmaHordes). I will be willing to drive for a game while I am there. See you guys around

Shawn

WVLopp

Back to top Go down

Soon to be transplant Empty Soon to be transplant

Post  Necron Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:20 pm

Welcome Shawn .........

It will be good to have you in our neck of the woods. So what brings you to this fair part of our nation .... I know you heard that the best gamers lived down here Smile

Honestly welcome and If you do make it the beginning of Oct.... give a shout ( or post something about when you would be able to play and I'll see it on the Forum. I 'm always lurking around...

You pick orks vs SM, Nec, Nids, (Others are available but these three are always ready to go)or better yet have not broken out the WFB in a few so we could go WOC vs Empire ( I run two Steam tanks and the largest Halberd unit you ever saw !!!).

See you around .....
Dan Sr.
Necron
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Soon to be transplant Empty Re: Soon to be transplant

Post  WVLopp Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:41 am

Thanks fo the welcome. The reason we are moving to the area is to help out my wifes parents. We will actually be living in Petal when we first move there.

WVLopp

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:09 pm

Well there is the Krieg Speilers that play games in Hattiesburg. If you on Facebook look up Jim Barnes (everyone calls him JJ) at Hub City Tabletop group he can give ya directions there for your convenience. They meetup on tuesdays and saturday evenings. Play until whenever. JJ and Mark there plays Skorne and Khador.

I'm kinda in the middle between where they play and the coast where SMG plays at both Jak's in biloxi and MacNarb gaming in Gautier. So it's a drive for me to go anywhere really.

Also sir I except your challenge in Warmahordes anytime anywhere. I play Trollbloods (200 pts worth of them) and Legion (180 pts worth of them) Also if you ever want to carpool with me you can meet up with me at Wiggins and I'll show ya how to get to MacNarb gaming if you ever want to meet the other guys that hang out on this forum.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Necron Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:31 pm

I hope all is and will be well with your wife's parents.... Welcome again and hope we can play some time...
N
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Post  WVLopp Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:15 pm

Man-of-War wrote:Well there is the Krieg Speilers that play games in Hattiesburg. If you on Facebook look up Jim Barnes (everyone calls him JJ) at Hub City Tabletop group he can give ya directions there for your convenience. They meetup on tuesdays and saturday evenings. Play until whenever. JJ and Mark there plays Skorne and Khador.

I'm kinda in the middle between where they play and the coast where SMG plays at both Jak's in biloxi and MacNarb gaming in Gautier. So it's a drive for me to go anywhere really.

Also sir I except your challenge in Warmahordes anytime anywhere. I play Trollbloods (200 pts worth of them) and Legion (180 pts worth of them) Also if you ever want to carpool with me you can meet up with me at Wiggins and I'll show ya how to get to MacNarb gaming if you ever want to meet the other guys that hang out on this forum.
I'll let you guys know the exact days I'll be there. I should find out this week.

WVLopp

Back to top Go down

Post  WVLopp Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:27 pm

I'll be available from Oct. 10-15

WVLopp

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Maybe I can get with ya on the 12th to meet with the gaming group in hattiesburg
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  WVLopp Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Cool, when it gets closer to the date I'll PM you with my cell number

WVLopp

Back to top Go down

Post  Necron Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:37 pm

Shoot the number for me as well..... I should have a day or so then and maybe we could try some Fantasy ,,,,, Empire for me !!
Dan
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Post  AllmightyDM Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:12 am

Better late than never, Welcome to the forums!
AllmightyDM
AllmightyDM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum