Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dunigan's IG Praetorian Guard + Other

2 posters

Go down

Dunigan's IG Praetorian Guard + Other Empty Dunigan's IG Praetorian Guard + Other

Post  Dunigan Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:44 am

Heyo! I thought about entering the army painting challenge on the other forum, but because of classes my pace will vary a lot. I'm with the Starkville Hobby Club, but I thought it would be nice to connect with some of you guys on the coast. Without further ado, here's the guard regiment that I've been painting. Working on finishing up 36 guard at the moment, I have 24 more, plus 10 heavy weapon teams, assault weapons, etc. to go. Plus, I need to start on my demolishers, chimeras, sentinels, and medusa. It's a lot of work, but I'll post updates if people are interested.

I also play Orks, but am working on selling that army. Anything other than Orks and Praetorian Guard is just some commission work I thought I'd share. I'm going for an uber classic style with the IG.  I love the classic regiment. So far I'm kinda happy with it. I still need to get some grass tufts to match the british theme. I have my own complaints with the pith hats, I mainly want to see if anyone else notices the critique or just me.

Thanks and can't wait to see some comments.

Basing for Limited Edition Praetorian Commissar:
Dunigan's IG Praetorian Guard + Other 2013-114
Sculpting a pith helmet for my Scout Sentinels:
Dunigan's IG Praetorian Guard + Other 2013-117
Batch Painting:
Dunigan's IG Praetorian Guard + Other 2013-112

Dunigan's IG Praetorian Guard + Other 2013-111
Finished Paint Scheme:
Dunigan's IG Praetorian Guard + Other 2013-115

Dunigan's IG Praetorian Guard + Other 2013-116

-------ORKS--------

I like gretchin
Dunigan's IG Praetorian Guard + Other 2013-011
A nob warbiker I converted awhile back.  Never finished the squad sadly:
Dunigan's IG Praetorian Guard + Other 13640910

I'll post more pictures later of some of my older commissions and progress on my newest army.

Last edited by Dunigan on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:19 am; edited 3 times in total

Dunigan

Back to top Go down

Dunigan's IG Praetorian Guard + Other Empty Re: Dunigan's IG Praetorian Guard + Other

Post  Hinkel Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:57 am

looks good, keep us updated on the army, and keep a lookout on here maybe we can all meetup when we travel up that way or you down here. keep up the good hobby work
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down