Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a WarmaHordes game this weekend.

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a WarmaHordes game this weekend. Empty Looking for a WarmaHordes game this weekend.

Post  Bill Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:21 am

I have finally finished my summer classes and am desperate for a WarmaHordes game this weekend at maCnarBs . Additionally, I’ve been out of the loop for several months and want to know what day (Fri, Sat, or Sun) all of us Warmahordes goofballs get together. Thanks.
Bill
Bill

Back to top Go down

Looking for a WarmaHordes game this weekend. Empty Re: Looking for a WarmaHordes game this weekend.

Post  Chaos Pat Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:48 am

Bill wrote:I have finally finished my summer classes and am desperate for a WarmaHordes game this weekend at maCnarBs . Additionally, I’ve been out of the loop for several months and want to know what day (Fri, Sat, or Sun) all of us Warmahordes goofballs get together. Thanks.

Unfortunately there is no longer a day for warmachine, as all of the players, with the exception of adam and I, stopped playing the game, this includes both of our former press gangers. Any other weekend I would be up for a pickup game or two, but unfortunately I'm busy this weekend, sorry about that.
Chaos Pat
Chaos Pat

Back to top Go down

Looking for a WarmaHordes game this weekend. Empty Re: Looking for a WarmaHordes game this weekend.

Post  Bill Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:25 pm

No problem Pat. thanks for letting me know.
Bill
Bill

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:34 pm

I need to on here more. Sorry bill... I'll try to be on here more. We where doing it at macnarbs on saturdays, but I've been going to GnG in mobile for the past 3 weeks. I've gotten at least 3 games in at a time over there. Plus their not afraid to step up to play like some of the people at macnarbs are. Though they have their armies there under the tables they still don't want to play at macnarbs.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:35 pm

Apologies I had to follow where the gamers meet
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:24 am

That’s understandable. I don’t blame you for going were the games are. When are you going over their next? Maybe I’ll be able to join you.
Bill
Bill

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:28 pm

Well it'll be a good bit before I could make it on a saturday over there. I'm busy the next two saturdays.

When are you free for games? Possibly I can sneak away and meet up at macnarbs with you sometime. I'm mostly free on weekends cause I work during the week.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:34 am

I'm in the same boat as far as the weekdays are concerned. How about the 31st of Aug (a Sunday) or any day on the weekend after that (the 5th to the 7th of Sep).
Bill
Bill

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Sure the 31st is fine I can be at MacNarBs then. I think they open up at noon on sundays though.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:44 pm

MaCnarB's on the 31 sounds good, I’ll see you there.
Bill
Bill

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:25 pm

It opens after noon at 1. See you there....
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:41 am

I had a lot of fun this Sunday. It felt good to brush the dust of Karchev, even if I did get rolled over on the third turn. FYI... You do know that I’m going to want a rematch, right?
Bill
Bill

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:05 pm

What about this sunday the 7th?

I had fun too. The first match wasn't that great to have a driller applied to my warlock. So likewise.... always an honor playing against ya bill.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:39 am

MaCnarb's, at or around twelvish?...Or whenever their door opens!
Bill
Bill

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:33 pm

Sure... I'll be there
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:29 am

Thanks for the game today
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:03 pm

Great set of games over the weekend, I'm definitely going to want a rematch. Sadly though it isn’t going to be this next weekend. I need to concentrate on some tests that I have coming up. I’ll catch up with you soon.
Bill
Bill

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:40 am

Ok
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:00 am

I'm going to be at macnarbs this saturday the 4th if anyone wants to learn to play warmachine.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down