Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The voice in my head says KILL! KILL! KILL!!!

2 posters

Go down

The voice in my head says KILL! KILL! KILL!!! Empty The voice in my head says KILL! KILL! KILL!!!

Post  grots life Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:31 pm

For years, the comforting embrace of the protection of the Emperor has been my stalwart shield against the tainted darkness that is the seduction of chaos. For years, I have stood firm against the relentless crashing waves of temptation. For years, I have cleansed myself in the fires of righteous battle against the unrelenting forces of chaotic destruction. Today, I stand tall and stare the souless, undying evil that is the Mark of Doom......the Foul Taint of Corruption.....the Seductive Songs of Destruction.....I stand firm against all that Chaos has to offer, and I raise my arms to the heavens and at the top of my lungs, I shout, "ah, what the hell!"

My new chaos army:
3 9man Tactical Squads
15 demons
2 demon princes
2 spawns
5 Terminators
1 Term Sorcerer
2 Predators
2 Bikes
1 Rhino
1 soul grinder
1 forge world dreadnought with multi melta and CC
5 extra sorcerer models
extra bits for terminators
army transport case.
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

The voice in my head says KILL! KILL! KILL!!! Empty Re: The voice in my head says KILL! KILL! KILL!!!

Post  EmeraldWolf Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:38 pm

TRAITOR!!!! so what u gonna do with ur current space marines? Convert or keep?
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

The voice in my head says KILL! KILL! KILL!!! Empty Re: The voice in my head says KILL! KILL! KILL!!!

Post  grots life Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:44 pm

My Blood Angels outnumber the Chaos guys by a lot, so I'm not too worried about anyone else being turned. Unless, of course, the orks get mixed up in it...
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

Post  grots life Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:48 am

I picked up my Thousand Sons army today. Go check them out in the Gallery Section.
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down