Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am starting a new army but not play it yet

2 posters

Go down

i am starting a new army but not play it yet Empty i am starting a new army but not play it yet

Post  mouser04 Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:34 am

so to say im not playing them yet, but im getting them together first. once i do the band wagon saying will be over, like i did with darl eldar still playing them , still finding out what plays, and what not to play heck almost got them painted actually got 3/4 of the army paint . i painted [wyches warriors coven ] rest i geting them painted pro painted

now back to the army im playing [NECRON ARMY] NOW like the hard task of playing a new army like DE
i started painting my barge and i sented to ardvark he like it so paint skeem is gonna be diff

is there any suggestion on what to buy and not to buy from the nec players
so far

barge[lord /dual tuaret]
2 squads of warriors
2 squads of either lychguard or triarch havnt put the arms on yet till play proof
of course i just ordered the overlord/stormlord/and the crazy lord trazyn the infinite
mouser04
mouser04

Back to top Go down

i am starting a new army but not play it yet Empty Re: i am starting a new army but not play it yet

Post  grots life Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:51 am

Monolith, wraiths, immortals, flayed ones, c'tan. Build a complete army and then experiment with units to find out what works best for you. Keeps things from getting boring playing the same list every time too. I've put my Necron's away until the dust of the new release settles. Plus, in a couple months, I can pick up models cheap from people who bought them and didn't care for the army.
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down