Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Authors and Articles Needed for the 19t Legion

4 posters

Go down

Authors and Articles Needed for the 19t Legion Empty Authors and Articles Needed for the 19t Legion

Post  AArdvark085 Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Hey guys I am looking to recruit new authors for the 19th Legion. If you've checked out my blog you know it's dedicated to The Raven Guard and All Things 40k so there is a wide range of topics available. If you want to submit an article it should be no more than three or four paragraphs. It can and should include photos. Should be spell checked and well written. I reserve the right to edit any work submitted. The topics can include: Battle reports, hobby tips, project highlights, tournament reviews and kit reviews. Army background and fluff are not usually topics I would post. So let me know if you are interested. I would say if you want to do a series that you write the first four articles before we post the first one. That way in case you get back logged with other projects I can continue to publish the topic. There is no pay or monetary reward. You will get your name or screen name out to the 40k masses and get a chance to share your experience with the community at large. So let me know. Send me a PM if you are interested.
AArdvark085
AArdvark085
Admin

http://www.19thlegion.com/Blog/

Back to top Go down

Authors and Articles Needed for the 19t Legion Empty Re: Authors and Articles Needed for the 19t Legion

Post  Man-of-War Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Um... I don't know if I should yet because I have no way of doing videos or posting pics. I was wondering if you posted my tactica for Dark Eldar on your 19th legion?
You asked me before and I said sure I'll add to it as I go along with it on different posts.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Authors and Articles Needed for the 19t Legion Empty Re: Authors and Articles Needed for the 19t Legion

Post  EmeraldWolf Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Sorry i have been slacking lol i finished my pics and model for the painting tutorial ill write it tonight
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  CKO Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:16 pm

I am working on a series of articles that revolves around the rules. The first one is about the main rule book, second is about your codex rules, and the third is about your opponents codex rules, but I have a small dilemma! Embarassed The first one is gigantic as it is basically a run through the main rule book and things you should know or learn, because it covers the entire book!

I have an idea, with the articles why not have Steve and I actually sit infront of the camera and discuss the articles! We can literally have the models on a table and actually show what we are discussing. We can go through the archives of our battle reports and see if we ever used the techniques in the games we have recorded! If so, we can show the video and just have our voices explaining the technique. If we do that I think we will have a very unique appeal as we will not be jamming a certain list down your throat but instead we will be teaching tactics!

I think I will finish the article and send it to you, my other articles will not be as long. The first one is big for obvious reasons.
CKO
CKO

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:29 pm

The rulebook just like the codex I took on is easy to solve your problem man. Write about it in sections like I did for Dark Eldar codex.... Like Movement phase, Shooting with different weapons types, Assault phase with different close combat weapon types, etc..... I mean the rulebook has these sections for a reason... They try to streamline it. If your taking it on in sections I think it would be easier on you cause you can do it at your leasure and not all at once...
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down