Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Company Rhino

3 posters

Go down

Death Company Rhino Empty Death Company Rhino

Post  grots life Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:12 pm

If the Death Company are so sure they're going to die, why do they make the effort to paint their vehicles?

Death Company Rhino 7b1b7d4d

Death Company Rhino 205f9b10

Death Company Rhino C3c7f570
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

Death Company Rhino Empty Re: Death Company Rhino

Post  Man-of-War Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:51 pm

*shrugs* So they can die in style? Or the blood angels mark it as their rhino so other blood angels won't get hurt by them... They are crazy after all and see everyone as horus that they are fighting...
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  EmeraldWolf Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:52 am

Probably the same reason we have elaborate funerals, respect Smile or something like that...
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Speaking of funerals I'm reading about the salamanders at the moment and they have a funeral for their captain in the first book.

It takes place at the cliff on the side of a pool of lava. With the captains body on a obsidian slab with ceramite encased around it. Lowered into the lava with chains encased with ceramite and has symbols that brand into the two marines hands that has the honor of lowering him into lava. It's a ritual that happens with the high chaplian reading from the tomb of fire. The predictions of Vulkan while the fireborn that died is returned to fire.

Sorry for going off subject, but yeah I think it'll be an act of respect for those that they lost to the black rage. I've read the blood angels novels and as far as I know only chaplians can control the death companies path in battle. Something that they lack in the new codex in my opinion... Still good, but in he pdf before the new codex came out if a chaplian or sanguinary priest was within so far of a death company squad they don't suffer from rage. Plus death company was free..... Twisted Evil
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down